1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Successfully Blocking Links From Showing In OSE/Ahrefs?(Majestic Is Easy)

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Kyle17, Jun 7, 2014.

I'm using SpyderSpanker Pro to hide my network links.

So far, it has blocked every link from showing in Majestic, however nearly every link shows up in OSE and Ahrefs.

I just implemented into the plugin settings the custom IP list to block from Todd Spears.

It is too early to tell if this will work, however, since my links had already leaked into OSE and Ahrefs before I installed the custom IP list.

Is anyone successfully blocking these other 2 link aggregators? This is high on my list of priorities.

-Will thank for answers

Kyle17, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  2. PatrickBee

PatrickBee Member

Best Answers:
    There is actually a paid plugin for this called Spyder Spanker Pro. You can throw in the user agents from OSE and AHREFS to block them out, so
    they won't scan your PBN or site for backlinks. If you have Spyder Spanker Pro, paste this in the Block user agents area:

Bots and IPs to block

AhrefsBot
    BLEXBot
    Ezooms
    MJ12bot
    Majestic-12
    Majestic-SEO
    NCBot
    Nutch
    SemrushBot

PatrickBee, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  3. SEOsince99

SEOsince99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    He said he already had that plugin, however maybe those bots will work.
    Can you report back and let us know OP?

SEOsince99, Jun 9, 2014 IP