1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone still using GPT/PTC sites for extra pocket money still in 2015??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mkcoy, Apr 17, 2015.

Hello years ago when GPT sites were getting big, I was online hitting them. I made some hundreds but it was pennies I've moved on a bit since LOL

But I still have my old GPT and some PTC accounts on the sites that are STILL around.

Is anyone using GPT/PTC sites like Neobux, Cashcrate, TreasureTroopers today?

I'm thinking about promoting my ref links again for them because I had a little login on some today and its showing that I have quite a few referrals. Albeit none of them are active! But I still earn more because of them for the activity I do. As I remember though, its all surveys and online forms and junk mail send to your house. I don't have time for all of that anymore!

But really would love to hear if there are any people out there using them still. Or if you know anything about them. If so how long have you been using them? How much have you earned? Truthful. Do you promote them and get referrals? What's some good ways to get referrals for GPT/PTC sites today in 2015? Same as before as it was? Or are you using some new way because back when I was on it it was getting saturated fast so would like to hear. Are there any new reliable GPT/PTC sites worth joining for extra pocket money?

I know some people here will say that GPT/PTC is for kids and newbies and work-at-home-moms etc. Especially if you're only doing the clicking/surveys yourself! The trick is as I remember all about getting referrals and having THEM earn for you.

I was also thinking about putting all my GPT/PTC sites accounts up for sale.
    Where would one go about doing that on here?

Mkcoy, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  2. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You'll be able to obtain transaction as soon as you attained the sum of the 0. 50$ and you will probably receive money in a few days. Webmoney, Paypal can be obtained payout method. You will acquire 20 % of this referral cash flow.
    Forum – Get-Paid is equipped with the Forum. In my opinion, the GPT website really should have the forum. This forum is a area in which associates and employees could converse with each other. In the event associates protest with regards to non-payments or perhaps transaction delays, next more than likely the web site is going through problems.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone actually have a response that I can understand or one that actually answers some of the questions I asked?

Mkcoy, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  4. WaaN

WaaN Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think so, lots of PTC sites out there and 99% will close or scam in matter of days and users wouldn't get more than few bucks.

WaaN, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  5. immech

immech Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried PTC before around year 2013. I've been getting a lot of referrals and make some money from it. I then stumble on affiliate marketing since I realized that affiliate marketing is so much easier and less work compared to PTC. (profit wise) So I guess I'm not seeing myself doing PTC in the future.

When I lased checked(a month ago) I still recognize a few people there so I think PTC is still working great for them.

immech, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  6. Marko Vuckovic

Marko Vuckovic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, there are still some established trusted paid to click programs which work really good. I'm looking on the PTC sites a a way of additional income, similar to how someone looking on Adsense/AdHitz or similar income. I managed to achieve quite large referral database with my previous website, so I literally doing nothing now, and fees are coming into my pocket. I'm not speaking about thousands.. but yet there are some income doing absolutely nothing.

Marko Vuckovic, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  7. Katherine Huether

Katherine Huether Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used Cash Crate a lot back in 2007 or so and I was never able to really build up a large amount of people in my downline. Frankly, I'm wondering the same thing. In my observation, more people are using sites like these than ever - as long as they have an app. I know the Inbox Dollars app is very easy to use, but I can't remember if they actually let you have a downline. Are you still making money from those sites from way back?

Katherine Huether, Jun 23, 2015 IP