1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone still making money via adsense this 2020?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Digibyte, Nov 21, 2020.

I used to make about $100 a day on adsense with just a simple blog but that was about 7 years ago and the earnings kept getting lower and lower. Is anyone still making decent money with adsense this days?
    SEMrush
    Cheers!

Digibyte, Nov 21, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Pearse Phillstein

Pearse Phillstein Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dont think you can do anything decent. I mean I am sure that here is someone out there who is, but if the majority aren't is it really worth it? Shouldnt affiliate marketing be a better idea?

Pearse Phillstein, Nov 21, 2020 IP
  3. Digibyte

Digibyte Banned

Best Answers:
    Yup moved to clickbank after adsense. And making about $10k a month with CB. But want to make a course on how to make money with adsense, as it was one of the easiest ways to make money before. But that was before Facebook and youtube.

Digibyte, Nov 21, 2020 IP
  4. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have started using Adsense again after a break of about 10 years. From the little bits I have picked up on various forums it seems that pretty much all advertising networks are paying much lower now. While I can not give a definitive reason why, I would say that the amount of "adblocking" software available now might be a major factor in low-paying ads?

Dean_Saliba, Nov 21, 2020 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Earnings went down when they started using your browser history instead of contextual targeting. Two weeks ago I browsed something about electric guitars now every site I visit, that has AdSense ads, shows ads about guitars. It's useless. I already found what I was looking for. Contextual targeting was powerful, it makes little sense why they abandoned that idea.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020 at 8:59 AM
    qwikad.com, Nov 22, 2020 at 6:27 AM IP
    JEET likes this.