1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone serving an event planner as a client?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Matthew Sayle, Jan 7, 2017.

I was testing out a new content service and purchased a 535 word article titled "5 Ways to Save Money on Alcohol for Your Wedding".

The article is well written and 100% unique. If you'd like to use it for your client, it's yours! No strings attached.

Just please don't post it on your own niche website. This is for legitimate wedding/event planners only.

I will send you the full rights & you don't need to disclose the client to me. Just send me a PM letting me know you're interested. If you seem like a decent person, it's yours - free.

Matthew Sayle, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    That https://contentgather.com looks like a very decent service. Do you own it? I can see how that thing can explode out of this world. Make it a bit more flashy and I believe you can really hit it big with it.

qwikad.com, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No, unfortunately I don't own ContentGather.com. @GTAce is either the owner or the administrator of the website.

I just started using it and it seems to be very promising, however I haven't fully tested it yet.

Give it a try, he's offering review copies as well - not sure if there are any left or not. You'd definitely qualify if it were up to me:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...s-custom-or-pre-written-review-copies.2792721

4. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You bought it to give away free?!

You're a man of mysterious ways. And very generous of you.

GTAce, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It had the highest rating for the lowest price - perfect for testing.

I don't have any use for it as weddings & special events are a niche I haven't explored yet. The competition frightens me from what I have seen.