1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Removed From Bing/Yahoo Index over the Thanksgiving Holiday?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by beer234, Nov 27, 2011.

I noticed starting on Thanksgiving my Adsense impressions went from 3600-4600 to 600 on 11/24 and to today. What appears to have happened is that nearly all my websites have been removed from the Bing/Yahoo index. I submitted a reinclusion request for www.unemploymentdebitcard.net and got back a message that while the website seems to be missing from the index it is not blocked. They then just suggested updating the website and verifying non malware etc. Anyone else see a broad removal of sites from Bing/Yahoo? I'm missing hundreds of long standing sites dating back to 2002 that are not de-indexed.

beer234, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  2. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    I noticed the same thing on November 18th - traffic looks like it just dropped off a cliff - here is the link to get your site included again -

https://support.discoverbing.com/ef...gcontentremoval&ct=eformts&st=1&wfxredirect=1

I found the tech support people very supportive and worked fast.

bluffspot, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  3. Spudster

Spudster Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense Disaproved My Ads, seems like there having issues.

Spudster, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  4. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quick update - I sent in an inclusion request and the tech staff at Bing were really proactive and answered my emails and kept me in the loop - they have all my pages re-indexed at this time.

bluffspot, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  5. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    Technical errors often happen to all services. I have such problems with Adsence too. One letter to the support team improves everything.

Ella_Z., Feb 16, 2012 IP