1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone remembers my AdSense account ban in July 2012? I do!

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by JamesColin, Apr 30, 2014.

And now there is an open letter from some anonymous ex-employee.
    I don't know if it's true, it looks like it is because it's very precise, but if I were to do a fake open letter, I too would be very precise in my fake letter.. Because it then looks real.

http://www.best-reviewer.com/google...nse-accounts-holders-around-mid-2012-9675.htm

But I'm biased to believe this open letter to be real, because what happened to me can't be explained just by saying "oh well, Google hires monkeys, so they do a monkey job" it just doesn't fit the image I have of a big organization.. OK you hire cheap labor / monkeys, but you don't let them handle everything, you also have upper management to deal with parts of the process down the line..
    For instance I'm not surprised if a monkey bans my account by mistake, but then I would expect the appeal process to be handled by humans, with some education, able to do a proper copy&paste for instance... And it obviously wasn't the case for my several appeal processes..

So, the explanation that this open letter brings suits better to a big corporation such as Google which we know all tends to have sociopath behavior.. If they need quick cash in order to improve their share's value for this quarter, they'll do anything to achieve their goal, including banning high earning publishers who are unlikely to make further problem about the ban and keep the money to improve the quarterly figures, even scarifying the account's future potential earnings, as long as the immediate needs of the corporation are met.

What do you think? Have you been banned in the past years with a high earning account? High earning from the open letter seems to be a minimum of $5,000 a month..
    When they banned me, they kept $11,000 earnings from the month of June and 3 weeks into July. So, the date of my ban, the amount of my earnings, the very surprising ban itself (no clear reason) and the bad-joke appeal process(es) all point to the things mentioned in the open letter..

Please share your opinion about this..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    JamesColin, Apr 30, 2014 IP
    Densely likes this.
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    JamesColin, May 1, 2014 IP
  3. Waqar Akram

Waqar Akram Active Member

Best Answers:
    Waqar Akram, May 5, 2014 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Bill Clinton swore he didn't come in Monica's mouth too !

JamesColin, May 6, 2014 IP