1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone recommend any good clickbank schemes?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Carthorse, Dec 29, 2011.

Hi Guys,

I have been dipping my toe into the affiliate marketing pond for a year or so now and I am trying to step it up a gear.

Ideally I was looking for affiliate schemes that pay per click but stumbled upon clickbank and wondered how many of you out there had used it successfully and to ask whether anyone could help with sharing where you had seen success or how to locate decent clickbank schemes.

I have been looking at the gravity of the schemes but Im sure that doesnt necessarily mean they are good schemes as the conversion rate could be shocking.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

Carthorse, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  2. goodlocus

goodlocus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been attempting it for about 2 years now and most, but not all, are scams. Don't pay attention to the hype and product launches. Trust me, they don't deliver like they say. I've made money several ways online:

Freebie Trading
    Binary Option Trading(profited a lot here)

I want consistent income so I'm dipping my toes back in as well. Check out the WarriorForum, as they are more insightful on what are the good ones and the bad ones. I'm still looking for the good one.

goodlocus, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  3. Carthorse

Carthorse Peon

Best Answers:
    Many thanks for your response goodlocus, will check out the warrior forum and the other options you mention.

Will keep yo posted if I stumble across anything that is making good money.

Are you doing any pay per click affiliate stuff at all?

Carthorse, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  4. goodlocus

goodlocus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used too about 3 years ago. Not my cup of tea, working like mad and don't get enough.

I'm doing Binary trading right now.

I stumbled upon

easytrade.us/home.php
    and invested and it truly works but you have to be careful because you are dealing with your money. I'll PM you a link what I'm doing at the moment besides binary option trading.

goodlocus, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  5. scriptmagic

scriptmagic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Build a website focused around a specific niche in clickbank and constantly add content and post your links anywhere you ethically can. Write articles and link them to your site, make videos and include a watermark of your website and submit them on youtube. Consistent action will eventually pay off.

scriptmagic, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  6. gurokevin

gurokevin Peon

Best Answers:
    All I have to say is AffiliateMarketingDemystified.com It is the best and newest Clickbank system out there. And it is updated regularly. I got it and within two weeks I was making about $220+ per day.

gurokevin, Jan 7, 2012 IP