1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Promoting Digital Portait via PPC?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by mansoor, Sep 1, 2006.

Hello,

Having recently joined I am looking into promoting possibly clickbank products via PPC.

Just wanted get an opinion on anyone promoting 'digital portrait' via PPC Adwords? I picked it is as its a little different i.e a service and in bit of a niche market.

mansoor, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  2. ColaDesigns

ColaDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    I may be a little biased as the owner of this site, but I say go for it.

I am having a lot of success this summer/fall promoting it on Yahoo and MSN (have adwords campaign turned off as per request by some affiliates) and I am making a good enough ROI that even if i was making 50% instead of 100% (like an affiliate would) I would still be turning a very nice profit

let me know if theres anything i can do to help, you've definitely spotted a unique service on the clickbank marketplace!

ColaDesigns, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  3. mansoor

mansoor Peon

Best Answers:
    Cola Design, Thanks for your reply

It is interesting that are going the PPC route via Yahoo and MSN as oppose to Adwords. I'll certainly give it a go now.

Any ideas or tips on the selection of keywords ?

Thanks,

Mansoor

mansoor, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  4. mansoor

mansoor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello ColaDesign,

Just wanted to inform you that I got my first sale, over the weekend, for digital portrait, via adwords.

As I am just starting up, my budget is very small - though I was quite impressed with the turn around !!

Mansoor

mansoor, Sep 4, 2006 IP
  5. ColaDesigns

ColaDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    congrats on the sale mansoor,

my niche is surely unique and a few new affiliates have gotten discouraged when first trying it out. After spending a little time doing more keyword research and niche investigation I'm sure we'll be making good money together.

Me and my partnet are continually in the process of optimizing the site for the best sale conversion.

Congrats on the sale and best of luck to you, to talk about PPC and keyword strategy feel free to IM me via AIM (screen name is Sk8boardLlama) or MSN (rchalonerd at yahoo dot com). But i don't use MSN much so let me know if that's your preferred messenger.

-Coladesigns

ColaDesigns, Sep 4, 2006 IP
  6. walter615

walter615 Peon

Best Answers:
    This coladesigns guy thinks he is a real smart and funny one and is trying to trick all you people. I seen his thread on ewaelth about how he make up two names in this thread to fool people into promoting his rinky dink site. What a loser!

walter615, Sep 4, 2006 IP
  7. walter615

walter615 Peon

Best Answers:
    here is the link with the proof that I have http://www.ewealth.com/showthread.php?t=5603 you really should not be allowing people do to this on your forum because it is sneaky and wrong.

8. ColaDesigns

ColaDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    haha walter maybe you should READ my forum post over at ewealth.
    are you suggesting that i am mansoor? Go ahead and have an admin check IP, i am not him, lol.

I was merely saying at ewealth that if i was an objective viewer that it may look like i was both people in this thread, however as i am only Coladesigns at this forum, i know that this thread is completely legitimate,

have a good day, grow up please.

9. walter615

walter615 Peon

Best Answers:
    face it buddy you are busted! didnt you think their are people who read both sites?

10. ColaDesigns

ColaDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    i know there are people who read both sites...

if you read the entire post/thread on ewealth you would see how i stated that this thread might appear to be using the shill technique, but it of course is not

you have 3 posts here... what do you know anyways? lol

after an admin reads this thread plz check IPs and delete this joker's posts.

11. boogalooDude

boogalooDude Peon

Best Answers:
    Where the hell did this Walter guy come from? His very first post is an attack on Cola? That's kinda wierd in itself.

boogalooDude, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  12. JJ_McClure

JJ_McClure Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe it is Biff Tiberius Farnsworth in disguise. He's like the andy Kaufman of the forums.

Post some of your artwork walter615

JJ

JJ_McClure, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  13. mansoor

mansoor Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your comments ColaDesigns,

I am in the process of perhaps trying this with MSN adcenter. I'll send you an PM or IM with regards to keywords.

On an other note, it appears that Walter615 has some reservations about digital portrait. Either way not very encouraging words !!

Mansoor

mansoor, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  14. ColaDesigns

ColaDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    congratulations on your sales mansoor! you're doing great

*edit* within the week we will be adding an affiliate banner in all regulation sizes to help affiliate generate more sales by placing appealing banners to us on their website. Be sure to check out www.digitalportrait.net/affiliates.php

ColaDesigns, Sep 16, 2006 IP