1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone make any $$$

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Solicitors Mortgages, Nov 26, 2005.

i am interested if anyone actually makes any $$$'s from their directory from either ad$en$e or affiliate$

Solicitors Mortgages, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  2. NRLMedia

NRLMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried to start a directory and failed miserably in making money. The hardest part is trying to hide those links for adsense within the directory in order for people to click. My guess would be to try and see how you can incorporate it into your listings.

NRLMedia, Nov 27, 2005 IP
  3. Peter_Rosado

Peter_Rosado Active Member

Best Answers:
    depends...my new directories for webmasters don't pay much, but my new one for visitors seeking literary websites, indeed pays. Take a look at how I placed adsense inside the categories.

Peter_Rosado, Nov 27, 2005 IP
  4. jim

jim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To make money with your directory, you might want to consider paid submissions. I don't see affilaite ads making any money in a directory and for Adsense to work you'd need to get a lot of traffic in a profitable niche. I'm very surprised that the Italian literature directory makes real money.

Some free directories make money selling home page links and every page links. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

jim, Nov 28, 2005 IP