1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Living Off Adsense?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by JamieH, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Lee Rees

Lee Rees Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm living off English adsense revenue, over the last 5 years UK rates exploded.

I try to limit my business to England as the average american payout rates are meager (no offense intended).

My mate (who operates american adsense) only gets $450 a month adsense and the British government send him money to bring his income up. Its a thing we have here called tax credits, which subsidises low earning businesses and individuals. Combined with the benefits he's getting around $1400 a month. It's not a livable income but it's just enough to pay rent and buy basic food and maybe go out for a few pints at the weekend.

The good thing about America is adwords prices are unbeleivably cheap. In most cases an English marketeer can easily outbid an American affiliates keywords because most Americans refuse to pay English prices on keywords.

ALthough i make a fair bit from Adsense, I always say to my friends don't put all your eggs in one basket.

There's money to be earnt in affiliate marketing and reselling services. Mobile phone content aggregation is massive, its made many a millionaire over here. You need dough to get into it though. Right now im trying to get into the Spanish market as its so cheap.

Lee Rees, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  2. matzii

matzii Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice to know that u have money. I´m still waiting on the board license to the forum i bought from u in june.

matzii, Oct 27, 2007 IP
  3. Vadym

Vadym Peon

Best Answers:
    Bwahaha. Owned.

I think I can say I'm living off of AdSense. Im 17, so I still live at home, and I make about 15K a year from AdSense alone. Keeps me in nice clothes and cheap beer =)

Vadym, Oct 27, 2007 IP
  4. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is some pictures of a popular south afrikan city.

Dollar, Oct 27, 2007 IP