1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone know where to find email directories for certain types of businesses

Discussion in 'Directories' started by LeCochon capitalist, Dec 12, 2012.

I am doing a targeted adv. product and need to email business prospects such as dentists, drs. etc.
    I know about Reference USA that you can access online from local libraries but they don't usually have email infor available in the SIC
    Any helpful direction is appreciated
    Rich R.

LeCochon capitalist, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  2. amitwebguru

amitwebguru Peon

Best Answers:
    we dont know the exact location but we have to search a lot to collect directories

amitwebguru, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You will find there are companies that sell email addresses for different industry niches. I doubt there is such a thing as an "email directory" though and sending unsolicited emails will see you breach the spam rules and risk real world, financial penalties.

sarahk, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  4. A Writter

A Writter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You won't find any free email directories on the web. Indeed as sarahk said there are companies that sell email addresses for different business categories.
    I'm using leadsdeposit.com for some while and got only good lists from them. There are many providers to choose from but before buying be sure to google them for bad reports.

A Writter, Aug 12, 2013 IP