1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone know some good PPC engines to sign up with?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ginostylz, Apr 25, 2004.

1. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I read about a website called Context Web in a web marketing magazine recently. I've been to their site and they claim they can bring more targeted ads than their competitors. I haven't used them, you may want to take a look at them. I personally use google Adwords. I've gotten good results with them.

tesla, Sep 26, 2005 IP
  2. career_info_fun

career_info_fun Peon

Best Answers:
    the ppc search engines u are using are enough i don't think u need more ppc advertising

career_info_fun, Aug 25, 2006 IP
  3. Blackbeard

Blackbeard Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't bother with much beyond Google and Yahoo. MSN AdCenter is still a bit jankedy and doesn't get a ton of traffic yet, so it's hard to spend your money over there. Focus on Google and Yahoo. Yahoo can be a lot cheaper than Google if you know what you're doing. The problem is their interface kindof sucks a lot.

Blackbeard, Aug 25, 2006 IP
  4. ehdmi

ehdmi Peon

Best Answers:
    MSN has thus far been a dud. Overture(Yahoo!) is fantastic...can't believe the negativepost here...Google works very well also.

GoClick, stunk
    abcsearch, not that great
    brainfox, SCAM
    search123, a waste of money

Hope that helps!

ehdmi, Aug 30, 2006 IP
  5. farooqaaa

farooqaaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :confused: I am confused, someone is saying Clicksor is good, somone is saying google,adbrite etc..

Which one is the best?

farooqaaa, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  6. SearchQueen

SearchQueen Guest

Best Answers:
    I've tried pretty much every engine out there and have found Google and Yahoo to be the best. Yahoo's interface is a bit hard to work with but it does become easier with experience (just gotta push through the initial frustrations). I'm now seeing nice traffic come through for my affiliate programs at a slightly discounted rate compared to Google.

MSN can be hit or miss; really depends on the campaign you're promoting. I've ran some of my Clickbooth offers on MSN and have secured the top spot for less than $.35 a click, compared to $.75 or much more on Google or Yahoo. The quality of traffic is actually pretty decent, just don't expect to see huge volume come through.

SearchQueen, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  7. misshoney

misshoney Active Member

Best Answers:
    I say google & Overture bring the best traffic

misshoney, Sep 9, 2006 IP
  8. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google brings most and best interface. but Yahoo you can get traffic cheaper and same with MSN but interfaces are just ok IMO.

xboxundone, Sep 11, 2006 IP