1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone know any quick Adsense Approval Tricks

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Rakshith Daniel, Nov 15, 2013.

I have been blogging since 2011. Finally for my hard work my Adsense account got approved in 2012. For my Bad luck it also got disabled because of invalid clicks i received through my site. Now i want to create an Adsense account with my parents name with the same address which i have used for my Adsense account. Can i do so ??

If anyone knows the genuine quick approval tricks please don't forget to mention it.
    Thanks in Advance.

Rakshith Daniel, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  2. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There is no trick as far as i know and you can use same name with different address or different name with different address but don't forget to change your computer and internet or just create a account from cyber cafe or better purchase a low cost smart phone, create a google account with it and follow, google track cookies , ip geolocation and perhaps rest every thing, they are strict as hell.

sarah_23, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You've been banned (funnily enough, from here too), so that is it. You can't get an account again. Even if you somehow manage to by lying, they will just terminate it once they realise your deception.

ryan_uk, Nov 16, 2013 IP
    Agent000 likes this.
  4. Nette

Nette Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google is smart enough to detect that you are having 2 accounts from various aspects, such as IP, ISP, address, phone number or even bank account. Please don't sign up for AdSense again or you will be banned again :(.

Nette, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    A pattern of behavior is starting to emerge!

Agent000, Nov 16, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  6. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, with youtube, you can get it in less than 24 hours
    edit : oups he's banned , it's like talking to a ghost

000karim, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  7. Muhammad Umar Pakistan

Muhammad Umar Pakistan Member

Best Answers:
    Google will detect it and disable your account, you have an option to select different address and create new account.. but always remember Google is smart enough to detect all illegal activity.

Muhammad Umar Pakistan, Dec 8, 2013 IP