1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone know about shmokiads?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by David Zhang, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Ramil Shibboleth

Ramil Shibboleth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay, I need to say that after they finally coughed up the first payment they owed me, I received an email from the ShmokiAds team with a request to put in a good word for them on Digital Point. Those of you who've seen my comment concerning them know that I believe them to be a scam; they do not pay on time. Their official claim on their website is that they pay on a Net-30 basis. The second payment I requested from their system was shown to be on 03/03/2017. As of this writing, it is now 05/12/2017. You don't need to be a math genius to figure out this is many days over Net-30. I gave them the benefit of the doubt faster than they gave me my earnings. My evaluation of them -- don't do business with ShmokiAds. Their ads spawn popups, ads that lock users' mobile devices, and ads that contain malware. Just as bad, they do not like to pay a publisher on time unless they b*tch to them, and make their infamy known on a popular platform like Digital Point where millions of users can see the warnings and avoid them like the plague they are. If you are a publisher who wishes to work with a good ad platform that doles out good ads and pays on time, there are plenty of other offerings there you can choose from, but by all means avoid Shmoki Ads.

Ramil Shibboleth, May 12, 2017 IP
  2. medoalfareas

medoalfareas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    shmokiads and cpmfun The same person controls it so i think them are scam

medoalfareas, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  3. Qaiserjutt

Qaiserjutt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Frind am use for one day and make 114$ with 2.10$ bones know am w8ing for payout if he payout then am share with you if not then am share live proof he is scam and real his traffic detection system is very low because he detect just 10% of my traffic 90% fake am daily earn 3 to 400$ easly but admin of shmokiads.com this domain his traffic is count real traffic you traffic is best know to end io the month am replay here
    let seee ? live today 6/3/2017
    i have real traffic admin of this website send me email for best traffic its real am not fake if he pay me am quickly post here if not am post here with proof

Ungfffffffffftitled.png

img 2
    Ungfffffffffftitled.png

bonus email from admin after 10000 unique views

Uaaaangfffffffffftitled.png

Qaiserjutt, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  4. medoalfareas

medoalfareas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    good luck my friend i will wait you to give us proof its not scam

medoalfareas, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  5. Gptt

Gptt Member

Best Answers:
    They will pay only the first earning. When I kept contacting them by email concerning my second payment, they banned me. Do not trust!! Their ads even contain malware - pops and redirections

Gptt, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  6. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Tried their ads for a couple of days. CPM was pretty good, but then popunders began to appear. Got rid of them before any other problems started.

FindMyDIY, Sep 15, 2017 IP
  7. wizman

wizman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone have delays with payments this month? I never faced issues with PayPal payments but now I've requested a wire payment and it's already 24th...

wizman, Sep 23, 2017 IP