1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone know a Vibrant Media representative to talk?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by BetaX, Apr 24, 2016.

I'm really interested on working with this company.
    So i applied, some days later i received an email saying i needed to sign their terms of service so i printed them, read them, signed them and them and sent them back.

That was 10 days ago.

I tried replying back to the person that sent me the contract, i tried several company emails, chat on their Facebook page, all that there was. But nobody answer.

So this post is last chance to find someone that works for vibrant media or a publisher that knows a representative email address or a skype address or some way to contact them because i ran out of ideas.

If you know these contact info please send me a PM or reply here! Thanks!

BetaX, Apr 24, 2016 IP
  2. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nikipink, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  3. BetaX

BetaX Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, I finally got to talk with them.
    What happened was actually, that the guy who sent me the papers didn't work with them anymore so i was waiting for nothing emailing a guy that didn't exist.
    Everything is back on track now. Vibrant seems good alternative to infolinks, only with lower fill rates.

BetaX, May 6, 2016 IP