1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone know a program i can use to make a website?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Grimace, Aug 31, 2013.

1. smithangela

smithangela Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are so many website builder tools available in the market which will allows you to create a website in HTML. site builder is extremely easy and comfortable to use. It also offers a lot of features like attractive designs, content, uploading of images and videos, photo gallery, SEO, monitoring, hosting, domain name purchase & responsive designs etc.

smithangela, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  2. domz3669

domz3669 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think people who are asking where to make free website are beginners... almost. So if you really a newbie go for Weebly, if you're intermediate go for Blogger and if you think you are pro, step into WordPress. It is important to do things based on your ability for a smoother flow of acquiring knowledge.

domz3669, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  3. Navin Patel

Navin Patel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can take wordpress cms. it is very easy with mange post with admin panel. if you are not understand so you can pm me.

Navin Patel, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  4. theredbaron

theredbaron Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using openElement and I'm really happy with it. The latest version supports responsive design. It's not ideal for a content heavy blog just yet, but it is regularly updated and a really solid website editor.

theredbaron, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  5. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    Most basic or shared web hosting plans include free access to easy to use web site builders. RVSitebuilder is a good one to explore.

JPC-Sabrina, Jan 23, 2014 IP