1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Interested In a Programming Job?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by tsptom, Mar 28, 2006.

I have a small programming job for someone. I'm looking for an experienced, result oriented person to help me get the currently functioning subscription area of my site working the way I'd like it.

I have a programmer working on some e-commerce programming for my site for about 2 months. He said it could be done in a week. I am giving up on him. I need an updated membership / subsciption area added to my site.

There is a free content area and a member's area. It's the member's area that needs work. Members sign in and can decide to pay for the subscription content (currently set up as a pdf download file). Right now it is set up to accept recurring PayPal payments only. I want to offer another standard CC payment method as well, and have now an Authorize.net account. I currently offer monthly and 6 mo. subscriptions with a discount for 6 months. I'd like to add an annual subscription as well.

Currently the pdf document can be seen by anyone who has the link. I would like to secure the document somehow so that if someone types the doc link into a browser, they are forced to enter their UID/PW. We can go away from the pdf format if it makes it easier.

I would like to be able to put other secured web pages into this member's area, not just pdf docs. An example of a site that I like the format of the member's area is decisionpoint.com.

I would like to see a more automated control of memberships. I want them to have instant access to the content once they pay. If they cancel their subscription I want their access to cease once their payment period is over.

I also want to have a little tracking put in so that I can see if someone is sharing passwords (don't let them sign in from 2 IP at the same time, etc)

I have non PayPal members waiting to pay so I would like this ASAP.

Much is in place already and it may just need tweaking. I don't want to spend a lot of money as I have pd 2 programmers already for what I have. The new work should keep the current look and feel of the site..

Post here or PM if interested or if you have questions.Let me know how long it would take you and what you would charge.

Thanks!

tsptom, Mar 28, 2006 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  2. tsptom

tsptom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Maybe this should be moved to buy, sell, trade?

tsptom, Mar 28, 2006 IP