1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone in the UK laptop repair busines

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Scootek, Jun 15, 2013.

Anyone in the UK laptop repair business, I have the following domain name for sale: www.laptoprepairservices.org.uk

All offers are welcome. There is a site there, but I am going to take it off as I need the space.

Scootek, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  2. Lavonta

Lavonta Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually .org.uk is pretty much out of date now. However, I notice that the domain has some content. You may ask people at AcornDomains.co.uk or sell it at DomainLore.co.uk. Try the first one first.

Lavonta, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  3. Scootek

Scootek Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Thanks. I just don't have the time to invest, as it's not really a that valuable domain and I am not in the business of buying and selling domains, although I have a Sedo account I might try them.

Regarding the org.uk , I have 2 keyword based domains, that are exact match, and they get me regular business, so although I get your point, I would not knock them. I found a good keyword based .org.uk I would buy it any day.

Scootek, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  4. Lavonta

Lavonta Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your quick response. Just try to sell on the two websites I suggested above. Anyway, you should no longer invest in the org.uk even though they are key words! They are outdated! Believe me! People at AcornDomains are mostly from the UK, so they know the trends on UK domains. I'm not from the UK, but I have been in that forum for a while.

Lavonta, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  5. Scootek

Scootek Member

Best Answers:
    When you say outdated what do you mean? I am a bit confused. What does outdated mean when it comes to domain? Does that mean they don't rank. Please elaborate.

Scootek, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  6. Lavonta

Lavonta Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are not in trend, and very few people are interested in having the .org.uk. There are more sellers than the buyers for the .org.uk, and the owners of these domains just let them expire because they can't sell them.

Lavonta, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  7. Scootek

Scootek Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks.

Scootek, Jun 15, 2013 IP