1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone here using Exad.me CPM Ads?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by spyece, Apr 22, 2014.

Hello,

i have been using exad.me since around 10-15 days, they have good cpm rates. but since around 14 days all my payments are on hold, did anyone here using exad.me got paid recently?

[​IMG]

I contacted their support they are asking me to wait since 8 days, they keep giving false replies, like "we will pay today" "we will pay tom". Its been around 14 days since i first requested payment and i haven' recieved it yet.

spyece, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  2. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used them and received payments after multiple follow-ups for each of my transactions. Sometimes I had to keep them reminding for 7-10 days (which I hate to do) to receive my payments. Not a professional behavior and the sign of something fishy, but in the end I was content because I managed to receive every penny that I had earned.

I was very frustrated at one point of time and thought that they are a scam in the making. Anyway, in a nutshell, Exad is not a scam network, but they do business in a rather shabby manner.

Here's my honest first-hand review of Exad.me network if anyone is interested -> http://adsreview.in/exad-me-cpm-publisher-network-review/

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  3. spyece

spyece Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I sent them a few emails, they don't reply anymore :(

spyece, Apr 23, 2014 IP