1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Here Use VK For Driving Traffic?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by dcanfield, Mar 12, 2016.

Social Analytics.jpg VK is the Russian Social Network like FaceBook. I decided to give it a try. So far the interaction has been amazing. Not a lot of hits yet but great interaction.

I attached a screen shot of the site i posted links to on VK. Not a lot of data yet but what I see so far is exciting. The pageviews per user is the key metric here. I'm going to focus more on VK and see how it goes but I'd love to hear feedback from anyone else that is using or has used VK for social traffic.

dcanfield, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  2. garry420

garry420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its sends purely russian traffic, i haven't seen too many visits from it thou, Maximum i remember was 8, but somewhere it shows in rankings for my domain name keyword.
    I think it helps in boasting Domains value in google + may be keyword pushing as well

garry420, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  3. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think that it is good for driving your traffic. You will not capture your target audience.

TomRider, Jun 8, 2016 IP
  4. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    Unless your target audience is Russian people, I dont see how can this be useful

David G. Welch, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  5. Yatish Gaba

Yatish Gaba Member

Best Answers:
    There is one problem with vk when you second time login to that site, they always give you error message that your username or password was incorrect.

Yatish Gaba, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  6. Alex Mostovyi

Alex Mostovyi Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, maybe it is incorrect, I'm using this site for 5 years and I never had this problem.

Alex Mostovyi, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  7. Kurt Roswell

Kurt Roswell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    VK is definitely excellent if you are targeting a Russian niche market. I used it in one of my niche sites and the results were impressive.

Kurt Roswell, Sep 20, 2016 IP