1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone here use Routhost for their web hosting?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by walaboom, Apr 14, 2006.

I am on epsilon.routhost.com and it has been down for 3 hours. However, everything is up except HTTP port 80. Their tech kept telling me the problem is my local area network.

I have been trying using my work pc, i remote from work to my home pc and tried it, getting friends from United Kingdom, Charlotte, New York and Taiwan to try it and they all telling me it is down. The server support page on http://www.routhost.com/support.php is also showing http being down, however the tech kept telling me it is my local area network that's having problem.

Just curious if anyone else is using them and happen to be on the same server as me.

I am so disappointed at their service. I just started using it 3 weeks ago and it has been down 4 times already.

Can you guys please click the link on my signature and tell me if it is up or down?

walaboom, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  2. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've a clients site at epsilon on routhost and the site's down as well, just found out through your post.
    Normally their support is top notch, very friendly and I'm sure they gonna fix it shortly.
    I do have 2 other sites on their servers and have no problems with that.
    Anyway I'm going to submit a ticket and lets see what they answer.

Arnie, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  3. walaboom

walaboom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Their support team replies emails in very short period of time which I am really impressed, however, everytime their server goes down, their support team is always unaware of it.

I showed them the screenshot of the support page on their site showing http being down, told him my ip, my domain and how other people from around the world also not able to get to it, they just kept telling me it is up and they are not having problem. Then they showed me the status of a different server.....

After telling them I am on epsilon, then they kept trying to convince me it is up and the problem is my local area network.

I am sorry, i am just frustrated and ranting. My site is newly established and uptime is really important at this point of time. AHHHHHHHHH

4. walaboom

walaboom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is up and running now

5. Vlada

Vlada Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys,

We had downtime today due to a certaing issues on the network. The server was accessible from some locations in the world, but from others not. We worked with our datacenter to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

Our server was accessible from our technician's end indeed. Sorry for the inconviniences caused!

Tony, I've responded to your ticket.

Best regards,
    Vlada
    Customer Care & Sale Chief Manager
    ROUThost.com

Vlada, Apr 14, 2006 IP