1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone here make accident while driving your car ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ayushi infotech, Aug 27, 2011.

1. sugarninja

sugarninja Peon

Best Answers:
    I once owned a Jeep Wrangler. I didn't even know how to drive stick shift.

My very first lesson was backing down a hill at four o'clock in the morning and turning it around. Now it is a piece of cake. But back then I backed up into a boulder that was a landscaping decoration. I felt the jeep shake and heard this scraping sound. I was too nervous to stop and check for damage, knowing that plantation security would show up and wonder what was going on. That morning I really had to get to work and I was too embarrassed to explain to the guard why I was making enough noise to wake the dead.

Anyway at work that morning, on the way home, my buddies discovered the huge crater-dent on the left hand corner of the Wrangler. They were like; "Oh, someone smashed your car!" But I quickly explained to them it was my fault because I didn't know how to drive stick shift. At least my tail lights were still working.

sugarninja, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  2. emanuel_ung

emanuel_ung Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, no accident...

emanuel_ung, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  3. www.magicaldentistry.com

www.magicaldentistry.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol what do you mean?

4. Chris Sweeney

Chris Sweeney Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I just had one back in March. I was pulling out of a parking spot and got hit by another driver. Luckily no one was injured, but it was my fault for not yielding to traffic.

Chris Sweeney, Sep 5, 2011 IP