1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone here live in Texas going to the game TCU vs Texas Longhorns tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Games' started by CU_Designs, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    UPDATE: Geez! As soon as I pressed the submit button to post this thread, my mom calls. Tickets are all sold. Sorry. She gets tickets often, though from her employer, so if you want me to inform you when she's got more again then pm me and I'll be sure to let you know. Sorry didn't post here for ya'll sooner! People snatched up those tickets like there were gold. hehe. Craigslist is rather effective when you have something great! That's great to know. ;)

============================Original Post=========================​

I ask because my mom's got four tickets she got from her employer and is looking to sell them. I'm sure these tickets will sell fast. I'm not a football fan nor do I know much of anything about it but the tickets are 50 yard line seats and she said those are really good seats. So if you're interested in the tickets pm me. Already placed an ad on craigslist in our local area so if you want em or one or two or three let me know and I'll tell my mom. Wow, I just got off the phone with my mom and two are already sold and I haven't even finished typing this yet. That's great news for her.

Ticket Details of the remaining tickets (Seats 34 & 35)

3rd Ticket - 50 Yard Line Seats
    Section 29
    Row 25
    Seat 34

4th Ticket - 50 Yard Line Seats
    Section 29
    Row 25
    Seat 35

These tickets price at around $285-$589 per ticket.

My mom's price is $150 each.

PM me now. Prefer to sell to someone who'll be in or is already in the Austin area to complete the transaction and for an easy and quick hand delivery.

CU_Designs, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  2. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got back and don't know if I'm more happy to be out of Texas or in Ruidoso.............

TWalker, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  3. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    the way they played last week, the tix might not be worth $33 this week :p

timsdd, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  4. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    LOL, timsdd! You know your post doesn't make sense to what I posted, right?!

Anyway, forget pm'ing me, my mom has some folks already on a list for the next time her employer gives her some tickets for another game (or some other event). SOL to the folks on here. I made an attempt to bring good deals to ya'll since my mom's employer is giving their employees some obviously valuable stuff besides a paycheck. Better luck next time I guess. Sorry 'bout that.

Uh mods, please can close this thread. Thanks a million!

CU_Designs, Sep 7, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.