1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone here ever heard of Servant?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by BMR777, Jul 13, 2015.

I came across this service a while ago called Servant and the more I read about it the more I am interested in it. Servant promises to be a central database for all of your content that then hooks into other services via its API.

What interests me is that Servant will pay developers to pull content from their API. Users pay for Servant, create their content, then developers make sites that pull that content and display it, while getting paid to display the content by Servant. Users pay Servant to be a central repo for their content, so they don't have to re-post the same content to multiple platforms.

Has anyone ever heard of this? Their Twitter account seems like it is still active, but looking at the site it seems the project may have been abandoned? I don't know if it's currently being worked on or what their status is. Anyone have more info?

Here's a video about how Servant is supposed to work:

BMR777, Jul 13, 2015 IP