1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone here do paid blogging?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by jdenver, Jul 19, 2007.

If so, I want to tell you about a cool website I found. Its called buyablogger.com and they put the bloggers directly in touch with the advertisers. Pay Per Post and other sites like that will take 35% of the advertisers money. Buy A Blogger doesn't charge a dime! The best part is, it breaks down everyone's blogs by their pagerank and alexa rank.

I strongly suggest that anyone here who does the paid blogging thing register on buyablogger.com

jdenver, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  2. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'll check the site out later. Haven't heard of it, so it probably is a new one. One question though, if it doesn't charge a dime, then how does it make profit ?

gr8liverpoolfan, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  3. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There doesnt seem to be any such thing as buyablogger.com. The url simply redirects to another site. Seems shady right from the start to me

kentuckyslone, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  4. SergeF

SergeF Peon

Best Answers:
    indeed, it redirects to milliondollarwiki.com and when i click the "register your blog" link it redirects to forumsway.com with alexa rank: n/a. I can't understand, why should I select pagerank and alexa rank for my blog on this registration form... i think there should be an automatic process of checking these things out.

SergeF, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  5. pohsib316

pohsib316 Peon

Best Answers:
    It worked for me. Not much info there.

pohsib316, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  6. OIOplus

OIOplus Peon

Best Answers:
    Site loaded ok for me too, no re-directions. I'm doing something similar, although focusing on the selling platform, and building in the marketplace as I go (marketplace listings will produce the revenue). Honestly, I don't think you can make everything free. You need some kind of revenue source to properly advertise and develop the project if nothing else. The problem is, it's trying to produce an alternative to sites that have a hell of a lot more revenue to play with than you do. If everything is 100% free, you don't stand much of a chance.

General concept is good though, I don't like the large commissions these sites take either.

OIOplus, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  7. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it looks like the redirects have been removed. But this site was definitely redirecting to different sites before now. And those sites were redirecting to different domains whenever you clicked as well.

kentuckyslone, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  8. katoved

katoved Peon

Best Answers:
    The website BloggingSponsorships.com also connects bloggers with advertisers.

katoved, Aug 20, 2007 IP
  9. sat123

sat123 Banned

Best Answers:
    signed up for buyablogger.com it's like payperpost but no fees....there u connnect to other bloggers and know their blog and price for having a post at their site.......

BloggingSponsorships.com I'm not sure is a way to conenct bloggers only..i don't know what they mean by sponsers...sponsered posts..or sponsered links..or all/any....and the min price....is for wat..also it's not free....

sat123, Aug 21, 2007 IP
  10. Merry'sKitchen

Merry'sKitchen Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never heard of them, either. I guess it won't hurt to check them out. Like everyone else, I'm always looking for new ways to make money with my blog. :)

Merry

Merry'sKitchen, Aug 28, 2007 IP