1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone having luck selling Kindle?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by andrej, Jun 21, 2011.

I wonder if anyone has had any luck with selling Kindle?

I have created a simple website about Kindle and have added my Amazon affiliate links for Kindle. However, I'm not sure if it will work, as Kindle is purely Amazon's product, so people who want to buy it go directly to the Amazon website, don't they?

andrej, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  2. bman227

bman227 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's possible to make money on kindle's but I think it's pretty tough because a lot of people are doing it.

bman227, Jun 21, 2011 IP
    andrej likes this.
  3. kjbweb

kjbweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps try to intercept those looking for an iPad though are put off by the price?

kjbweb, Jun 23, 2011 IP
    andrej likes this.
  4. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's a great idea. Thank you for your tip. :)

andrej, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  5. LondonHomes

LondonHomes Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that the Kindle machine is in trouble in general. An Ipad or tablet computer can do everything a Kindle can do and more. I think that it's old technology and there are probably not many new buyers.

LondonHomes, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  6. kjbweb

kjbweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can see why you'd draw to this conclusion, though the reason the Kindle is so popular (and growing in popularity) is because of its unique e-ink screen.

The reason why the Kindle is popular us because its e-Ink screen doesn't have a refresh rate unlike standard devices such as the iPad, phones, computers and so on do; this means you can look at a Kindle screen and focus on it a great deal easier than you could with a standard device, its screen very closely replicates paper.

Furthermore it can be read with ease in direct sunlight and so on, you really have to see one to get what I mean, it really does look like the display is a printed page; quite awesome really.

kjbweb, Jun 23, 2011 IP