1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone have this problem with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by snotb4ll, Dec 19, 2006.

Well last month I made 8 sales (I am a noob) and clickbank never sent out my check after 1 month. So I had to write them and email and explain I wasnt paid yet, and they said my account would be flushed out next paycheck. Well it was and I was finaly paid.

Now this month they still havent paid me from my sales in the middle of Nov. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there away to fix it so I get paid evey two weeks? I have my payment thing set to pay me at $10.

snotb4ll, Dec 19, 2006 IP
  2. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't hear about anything like this before. You don't have to do anything to get paid every two weeks, it's automatic.

Just keep emailing them and explain your problem.

Franck S, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  3. easymoney

easymoney Guest

Best Answers:

When i first joined clickbank, i made my first batch of sales but didn't recieve any cheques. There was acknowledgement that i had these sales at the end of each pay period but no indication of a paycheque being sent in the reporting Tab. I contacted clickbank and they said i needed to make five different credit card sales, inc 1 visa and 1 mastercard before they release payment cheques. You can check how your customers have paid under transactions tab. be assured As soon as u have five different payments.. the cheques just keep rolling in. They will make the first cheque out for all the sales u have accumilated so far $$$ sweet $$$

easymoney, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  4. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes but the funny thing is I got 2 checks sent to me without a problem before. Just the past 2 - 3 months they havent sent them out I always had to email them and tell them to.

snotb4ll, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  5. DP Most

DP Most Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure you set the payment option $10. Before you joining? Its a bed news for me I just started it.

DP Most, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  6. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes when I first joined I set it for $25 then a few months later I changed it to $10. Everything has gone fine for me just the past few months I would have to email them and have them flush my account out for me to get paid. I have been paid but its just a pain the butt.

snotb4ll, Dec 26, 2006 IP