1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone have information about Leadstar Network?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by thk123, Feb 9, 2010.

Hi guys

Have anyone of you heard about the leadstar network? Are they good, bad? they seem to work only with education offers. Any network owner have the review about them?

Cheer

thk123, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  2. mikepac

mikepac Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ive only heard bad things about them and it is really hard to get advertisers to go for the 5 ip thing

mikepac, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  3. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've not heard of them. Guess it's not leadstar.com as the domain as it went to something that didn't look to much like a network.

john269, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  4. Affiliatemama22

Affiliatemama22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe that they are part of the IAG, College Media Corp, Roadway to college Degree search USA family. Beware of them

Affiliatemama22, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  5. AffiliateScott

AffiliateScott Member

Best Answers:
    Stay away from any company like Leadstar or the companies mentioned above who use proxy servers and the same IP's. BEWARE!!!!!!! I've heard nothing but bad things about them, like BLACK LISTED

AffiliateScott, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  6. smilefun

smilefun Peon

Best Answers:
    only bad thing I've heard about leadstar network, my friends have a bad experience with them but I don't know exactly...

smilefun, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  7. LSNexec

LSNexec Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys my name is Fernando, I'm actually an AE with the company and I guess some of you may have questions concerning our company and the services that we provide. Just too briefly sum it up; Lead Star Network, Inc. is a CPL E-mail publisher that has sole proprietorship of over 70 million U.S. double opt-in consumer records, targeted specifically toward the EDU demographic. Lead Star Network also prides itself in the innovation and development of its very own proprietary technology, able to verify lead completion through digital receipt. I understand that many of you may have developed an opinion but for the sake of good conversation, I’m always up for clarifying any ambiguity on the matter, if you’d like I’m always available via email Ftabora@leadstarnetwork.com or you may also reach out to Tjocye@leadstarnetwork.com, and, Panderson@leadstarnetwork.com. We’ll be more than happy to hear out any questions or concerns. All the Best!

LSNexec, Aug 23, 2010 IP