1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone have experience making money with Pay Per Call?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Drivers 137, Sep 29, 2016.

Who makes money with Pay Per Call method, had read that it is easier than cpa is true? that promotion method used to earn money with Pay Per Call. Such offers being promoted with buys services of call or is the same that cpa? I would like to hear from those who know how to promote these offers.

Drivers 137, Sep 29, 2016 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I've had some success in the past with this. It can increase your campaign ROI. It can help to gain better insights as to what works for your customers. It could help you to outperform your competition.
    As a rule you only pay for qualified calls. Go ahead and look into it, good luck to you with all.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 29, 2016 IP
  3. bigbody300

bigbody300 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have had HUGE success with running pay per call offers from the networks. Check out www.paypercallexposed.com for a course and videos on some examples of offers and ad spends to make profit.

bigbody300, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  4. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There can be some money to be made with pay per call. I've found many are looking for free ways to make money that just involves online activities though.

danasurvey, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  5. JustinGribble

JustinGribble Peon

Best Answers:
    I`m able to use craigslist and facebook group posting with a network and banking about $5000 per month using them.

JustinGribble, Jun 19, 2017 IP