1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone have a guide to writing an ebook to sell on clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Cyberkiller, Oct 9, 2006.

Anyone have a guide to writing an ebook to sell on clickbank?

I know clickbank's policies, however does anyone have more information on writing the sales page and ebook itself?

Thanks,

Cyberkiller, Oct 9, 2006 IP
  2. latiff

latiff Peon

Best Answers:
    The best ebook I've read, had and known about so far which concerns your question is Jim Edwards' How To Write An Ebook In 7 Days. Go to http://www.7dayebook.com

That's not an affiliate link and I'm not the writer of that ebook! I'm simply recommending a great resource to you.

latiff, Oct 11, 2006 IP
  3. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    you can drop by the Underachiever forum:

Video and course for free from ED Dale and Franck Kern: complete The 30 days challenge and I guarantee that you will know everthing you need. (and more than that)

There is nothing to pay, it's all free.

I did it, it's amazing.

Read on my blog about the the 30 days challenge Forum

You can register with this link: http://www.underachieverlife.com/portal/

Franck S, Oct 15, 2006 IP
  4. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:
    i too went through a phase of reading everythign i could on e-book marketing. i think that stage/learning curve is absolutely necessary. one issue is seperating the crap from the good material out there on ppc/marketing in general.

i am also a firm belive in working with partners. for instance, if you know a guy who is doing well with ppc, ask him what he/she would recommend about your site/product.

clickbanker, Oct 23, 2006 IP