1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone has any good blogging tips?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by SaeedAhmed, Jun 23, 2016.

I recently started my blog and it is my very first blog.So i need some good tips and advices for proper and good blogging.I decided to take a topic on gaming for my blog.Please view my blog and give your feedback.Here's the link:firstblogtopic.blogspot.in

SaeedAhmed, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    1. Be passionate about your topic
    2. Have an edge that sets your blog apart from the other sites in the niche - better access to pre-release games? more time spent? an aptitude that means you play better?
    3. Write in a language you are comfortable with - it doesn't have to be English
    4. Get someone to edit your posts before they go live - just to tidy up the text and find the mistakes you can't see - we all need that person!
    Gaming is such a well established niche that it will be really hard to get good results so be prepared for a long hard slog.

You think the game will be amazing and it might not be disappointing?

sarahk, Jun 23, 2016 IP