1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone had any experience with Tynt

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by GabeKillian, Oct 6, 2012.

I started using Tynt on one of my websites (main site and blog)...

- for those who doesn't know what Tynt is, it is a website/script that you cut/paste in the head tags of your pages... when someone cuts/pastes content from your website to an email, web page or even like a word document, it automatically puts a link back to your website on it (which they can easily take off, but increases the chance of you getting credit for your content)

... Anyhow, I used it on my main site... worked seemingly great. Then, I tried using the wp plugin on my blog and can't get it to work. In fact, I had to completely uninstall it it because it totally screwed up my wordpress blog hosted on the same url. Am I the only person who's had this problem?

I'd much rather like to see it work on my blog (which has most of the "sticky" content than on the main site. Any suggestions?

GabeKillian, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  2. Forum93

Forum93 Peon

Best Answers:
    Um.. I have used tynt with some blogger blogs but not with wordpress till now! Its great though!
    Well I will try with one of my wordpress blogs.

Forum93, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  3. Tynt

Tynt Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello GabeKillian - I would suggest bypassing the plugin as it might not be up to date and directly inserting the Tynt code into your Wordpress sites' Header file. We have instructions on our Tynt website in the Installation Guides or within the dashboard under the Script Setup. Feel free to contact for further assistance. Thanks!

Tynt, Oct 11, 2012 IP