1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone got rankings restored after fixing mobile issues?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SIK, Nov 16, 2015.

One of my big sites google traffic looks like this:

[​IMG]
    Since it isn't mobile friendly, I'm guessing google traffic is reducing because of that?

My question is basically in the thread title.. should I bother with fixing it up or should I focus on other projects?

Solved! View solution.
    SIK, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its advisable to make your website as mobile friendly and its possible that the fall of traffic is one of the reason but not the basis. Concentrate on your audience on how to provide great user experience then traffic and rankings will follow.

KylieSweet, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  3. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    You will receive less traffic from mobiles if your site is not mobile friendly. Mobile use is very high and vital these days. So its better to make your site mobile friendly.

LinkGenie, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  4. SIK

SIK Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really hoped for answers on my question in the thread name, not generic replies how a site should be mobile friendly :)

Once again, did anyone successfully restored his google mobile / overall traffic by fixing a site months after an update?

SIK, Nov 19, 2015 IP
    I feel your frustration, too many users here like to see their self post useless info, they need "read only" accounts haha.
    Yes you can re-gain rankings after you make your site mobile friendly, there is no time frame on this. Your timeline does look like it could be a mobile friendly issue(no sharp decreases). Your traffic starts to decrease around the end of April, this is the same time(April 21st) Google rolled out the mobile friendly update. One things for sure, making it mobile friendly will not hurt.

kjh-08, Nov 19, 2015 IP