1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone from Adnow Support Here, Please Help Can't Login

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by RiddleMM, Dec 29, 2016.

Hey,

I've been using Adnow for past one month, but today I'm unable to login to my account. I've not received any email from Adnow regarding the issue. So I emailed them at their company address: support[at]adnow.com, but it's been two days and i've not heard from them yet.

Otherwise, they had replied in a few hours. Have they banned my account? If that is the case, at least they should reply back to me.

Banning my account doesn't make sense either because mine is an authority website in my niche receiving majority of traffic from organic (search) and tier 1 countries.

If there is any support agent from Adnow here, please reply or let me know what's the issue.

RiddleMM, Dec 29, 2016 IP
  2. Bijaya Kumar

Bijaya Kumar Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Same Issue Here I am also unable to login to my Adnow Account. Registered with my website http://www.1hindi.com , I dont know what is the issue . May be some Server issue. Lets Wait for few Hours.

Bijaya Kumar, Dec 29, 2016 IP