1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone experienced build custom sitemap using JSP?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by wastrox, Jun 1, 2012.

Hi I have big website using JSP language and i want to create sitemap for my site (automatic update). Anyone experienced with this problem?

wastrox, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  2. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have all your pages in a Database and you are proficient in JSP, you can roll your own solution.

How big is big? Are you sure it is really necessary to make your own solution?

websitetools, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  3. wastrox

wastrox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I not proficient with JSP, my site created by my programmer. What is your suggestion for external solution?

wastrox, Jun 3, 2012 IP
  4. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you e.g. have the URLs in a database + large site (i.e. like 100 000 pages or more) + need sitemap updated daily = you may want to code a custom yourself.

I provide A1 Sitemap Generator (has a free trial, but is paid software), but there are free alternatives as well, e.g. GSiteCrawler.

I am sure people here will recommend a vast array of tools you can try.

Be sure to test the support if you encounter any problems with whatever solution(s) you end up trying, e.g. scheduling/command-line support.

websitetools, Jun 5, 2012 IP