1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone experience with facebook ad pixels?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by isolemon, Aug 22, 2016.

Hi, everybody! I just started with Facebook ads and I’m still learning.

Before I started with Facebook ads, I have read somewhere that it is the best to create site conversion ads on “View content” then “Add to cart” and as last on “Purchase”.

Now I just have make 350+ conversions on ”View content” and soon I would like to take the next step to “Add to cart”.

My question is how can I do this? Can I make a new site conversion ad on “Add to cart” and will it use then my old pixel that I collected from “View content” or do I need to do something else?

I have also read that you can create look-a-like audiences, can this be the case? And if not what would be the difference between pixels and look-a-like audience?

I’m kind of confused and I can’t find a lot of information. Maybe I have understood it all wrong how the pixels works, but I know that you can use it for optimize conversions and track conversion. I just don’t know how I can use the pixels that I collected from “View content” and use it for “Add to cart” and for “Purchase”.

I really appreciate it if someone could answer my question. And thanks for taking your time to read my post.

Thank you!! :)

isolemon, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  2. And_The-Teddy_Bach

And_The-Teddy_Bach Member

Best Answers:
    This is so confusing. Let me get it clear, maybe I can help. You want to know if you can use your existing Facebook pixel and add it to your "Cart" and "Purchase". Did I get this right?

And_The-Teddy_Bach, Aug 30, 2016 IP