1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone else got the email alert after withdrawal (Indian Paypal Users) ??

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by deluxdon, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. balan123

balan123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am slowly pushing my clients to use wire transfer as it is easier for us and the clients. I agree to share the wire transfer cost and it works out cheaper than paypal. Only for micro / mass payments from adnetworks / free lance sites one may need to depend on paypal.
    It is better to start looking for alternatives

balan123, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  2. cool_PTC

cool_PTC Peon

Best Answers:
    yes buddy. please everyone start looking for alternatives and share your experiences here at DP. We need to give PP a run for their money. Good Luck and keep us posted

cool_PTC, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  3. arpitagarwal82

arpitagarwal82 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    arpitagarwal82, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  4. cool_PTC

cool_PTC Peon

Best Answers:
    wow!!! Time to switch to another payment gateway right now. PP has to learn the hard way. When PP loses all its big time members, they will learn to comply with Indian laws. Why are we being targetted because of Paypal's inconsistencies. So RBI cannot be entirely blamed. It is PP who's the main culprit. They ask us to comply with rules and regulations while they are the biggest defaulters. Lol

cool_PTC, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  5. bm4web

bm4web Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i have transfer money to my SBI bank account on 11/03/2010 still its not into my account, any one suggest me,

i am worried too much... :confused:

bm4web, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  6. ChessTrainer

ChessTrainer Peon

Best Answers:
    You will get it today. Wait until evening and then send them a mail if you do not receive. It must be because of too many withdrawals and holidays.

ChessTrainer, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  7. ChessTrainer

ChessTrainer Peon

Best Answers:
    Since we have been thinking of trying another payment gateway, why not share ideas about Alertpay, Moneybookers and others? This is about payment gateway on your website.

I think Alertpay would be a good alternative. They charge some $ 15 per bank withdrawal by wire but other things look ok. We all know that PayPal converts at a lower rate while we withdraw money to bank accounts. If anybody has previous experience of Alertpay and if you have used it to accept payment on your website, please share your ideas.

ChessTrainer, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  8. bm4web

bm4web Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if i send an mail they are replying something same, not at all an unique one,

Electronic transfers to your bank account usually take 5-7 business days to process. Holidays and weekends are not recognized as business days for most banking facilities, which may result in a delay in your banking transactions.

The status of your withdrawal is 'Completed', which means it has completed through the PayPal system. Please note:

* PayPal has no control over the length of time it takes your bank to post their credits, and we do not receive confirmation when your credit has been received by your bank
    * Usually, if there is a problem with the transfer completing, it is rejected back to PayPal and the funds are reversed back into the PayPal account
    * At this time, this transaction has not been rejected back to us.
    Therefore, we suggest that you contact your bank and ask to speak with someone who works with Electronic Funds Transfers. This Department should be able to verify that your deposit was received.
    * If you are unable to locate the deposit at your bank, and the status of the transaction is still listed as completed, we can initiate a trace on these funds once 14 business days have passed. In this case, please contact us and our Customer Service will provide all the information to initiate the trace procedure.

Thanks for your patience and collaboration.

bm4web, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  9. ChessTrainer

ChessTrainer Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sure, you will get money in bank account before tonight and in case you don't, you can wait for another week and then ask them to initiate a trace.
    The biggest problem with PayPal is poor customer service. They normally send same replies without addressing your problem. If you call them, it will waste about 30 to 40 minutes before you could actually explain your issue to the right person and she will also give you same type of answer.

We get used to it very soon. As long as there is a problem, everybody will be worried but once they get their money, they won't have time to plan something different for future.

ChessTrainer, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  10. dhaarvi

dhaarvi Peon

Best Answers:
    HI guys,

Hurray!!!

Just i have received money to my Axis bank account(Without PAN CARD). I have initiated 13th of this month.so don't worry guys

dhaarvi, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  11. bm4web

bm4web Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    finally i got it today, it works, i am happy.....

bm4web, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  12. TheCooldude

TheCooldude Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Finally got my cheque Today!!

TheCooldude, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  13. mangalore

mangalore Peon

Best Answers:
    I requested check on 23rd...issued on 26th and still waiting :(

mangalore, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  14. mangalore

mangalore Peon

Best Answers:
    anyone recd check requested after 23rd feb??

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
    mangalore, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  15. ChessTrainer

ChessTrainer Peon

Best Answers:
    I requested a check on 22nd Feb and haven't yer received.

ChessTrainer, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  16. ifreakz

ifreakz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

That's good.
    But i called them and they told me that i cannot withdraw without adding my pan card?

ifreakz, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  17. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Confusion.. :rolleyes:

dhaarvi saying that she got payment without entering pan card details in her pp account and you have got reply from paypal that without entering pan card details withdrawal is not possible.

DON.

deluxdon, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  18. balan123

balan123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Withdrawals to bank accounts are happening but at a slower pace. now after making a withdrawal, it is still showing pending. After roughly 2 days, it says completed and then the money is transfered. I think they are making a manual check or something and then doing the transfer as I have already submitted / uploaded my pan card but they are not accepting and I have numerous mails with them on this. As usual paypal is making us guess and not giving any proper info

balan123, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  19. itm007

itm007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have withdrawn money yesterday and today the status changed to completed even though I have not added my PAN no. Can i expect to get funds in my bank on monday?????????????????????????

itm007, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  20. supersenwins

supersenwins Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

Finally got my check from Paypal ! Requested it on 21-Feb

supersenwins, Mar 19, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.