Anyone else experience this Paypal problem?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by superrichguy, Jun 25, 2021.

So I own a website where I sell things and I accept paypal and send them digitally a code. I get about 1000+ sales a month and a quarter of them are from stolen accounts I assume because I will get a paypal thing saying the customer didn't order it. And I know some are true because I will get 20 messages right after the order saying to send somewhere else or to hurry in broken english.
    How do others combat this? I'm about ready to scrap the site its been so much work.

superrichguy, Jun 25, 2021 IP
  2. iphoneglance

iphoneglance Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you contacted PayPal to see if they can help in anyway? They should be protecting you

iphoneglance, Jun 29, 2021 IP
  3. Sumon Rheza

Sumon Rheza Peon

Best Answers:
    Same issue I feel. I have More than 2 websites and also I sell Digital service, But every time Paypal stole money likes $7000, $4000 And More than & Paypal i can not Get any solution, I send them over 100 Message but no solution.

Sumon Rheza, Jul 15, 2021 IP
  4. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is no workaround this. This is something that you need to bear in online business and accepting payments online.
    Even a month after the order date, they sometimes send an email saying that customer filed a chargeback in the bank.
    Paypal's seller protection is just name sake drama.

By the way, why don't you sell the site to someone, instead of shutting it down?

JEET, Jul 16, 2021 IP