1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Earn more than $300 per month from adsense?

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by piratesbi, Aug 5, 2009.

1. raiderremo

raiderremo Member

Best Answers:
    Great! Keep it

raiderremo, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  2. whizzer

whizzer Peon

Best Answers:
    If you continue to think like this, then you'll always be asking questions like you've just asked.

As to your question, I usually pass that amount on the 2nd or 3rd day of the month. It depends. Believe it or not, I don't particularily care.

And to answer your next question, I have multiple sites and they're not all blogs, but they all contain useful information that has been carefully researched and are presented well in a carefully planned outline. None of them fit in to the 'get rich quick' category. I don't sell crap e-books. I don't do MLM or sell teeth whitening products. I spend probably six to eight hours a day working on my sites. I read practically everything and anything to do with the topics that I've selected. It's work. Actually, it's hard work at times, especially when I'm writing an article that just isn't coming together.

No, I'm not going to provide urls, but I'd like to point out that if I can do it, then any of you reading this can do it also, you just have to stop thinking of yourself as a 'webmaster who sucks'.

The best part of this job is to take six weeks off and when you come home from an Adsense-paid-for vacation, there's one or two Adsense checks there in the mail, and Adsense continues to be paid in to my account. I love this job.

Whizzer.

whizzer, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  3. piratesbi

piratesbi Peon

Best Answers:
    What is you site?

piratesbi, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  4. coolvision

coolvision Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am making 3,000 $ plus / month.

coolvision, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  5. linkforu

linkforu Peon

Best Answers:
    well not a big task ...I just started last month n made $385 in July ....now looking for just double ..you need some smart work..n patience ..good luck

linkforu, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  6. shanrocks666

shanrocks666 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I can't tell you my URL...Because I already suffered 40 invalid click by giving my site url in DP. If you think i am lying ,then plz read this thread taht ia had created nearly 2-3 months ago. So don't ask me URL...I can tell you my niche which is health tips

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1350656

shanrocks666, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  7. piratesbi

piratesbi Peon

Best Answers:

I don't think so. Most of the DP member are hopeless about AdSense. I always earn too less. Very few success occur.

piratesbi, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  8. vertexroll

vertexroll Peon

Best Answers:
    very few of em does !
    ottherwise even in life u cant esrn ,u need 2 b a solid intellactual webMASTER ;P

vertexroll, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  9. piratesbi

piratesbi Peon

Best Answers:
    can you please pm your site & tell your per day page view?

Help me to earn more. Tell me any suggestion. :D

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
    piratesbi, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  10. goodfela

goodfela Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you give us some advice? Are you focus on link building, content or what,?
    In which subject do you work harder the most?

goodfela, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  11. seo-free

seo-free Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start Earning in Real life first which is the most important part of your life. Take Adsense business as a part time. If you will be worried about your earning around adsense, you will lose patience).. Be happy whatever you are getting and concentrate on real life!

seo-free, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  12. Ludhiana

Ludhiana Peon

Best Answers:
    There are guys that are making much mor ethan that and it all depends on the traffic....the more the traffic the more clicks u will have

Ludhiana, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  13. jinglepoint

jinglepoint Banned

Best Answers:
    My uncle who introduced me to web designing and website making and web directory making does not have adsense, but he has yahoo ads on all his sites. he earns about $120 - $175 everyday. Well, but he has been doing this from about 2000 or so... so that is about 10 years of devotion.

jinglepoint, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  14. decodethis

decodethis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I made $2,316.96 last month from Adsense. It's fluxed and varied over the past few months, but always a goodly amount.

Do your research. No sense in spending time developing a site on a keyword that gets .05 per click.

Pick a GOOD domain name. Single or double word related to your topic, or a brandable word. Get .com if you can, .net if not. Other choices will work, they'll just take more effort to build.

Build new sites until you get some traction with one. By traction I mean traffic. Once you get a site active add REAL content every day for at least a month. Pick topics YOU are interested in, at least to some degree, unless you can afford to contract writers. Forget scraped or rewritten content at first. You want to build a following.

Build links to and from RELEVANT sites. I like to use directories, Squidoo lenses, and forum posts. Write GOOD articles and Stumble or Digg them. "Top 10" list articles are good for this.

It might take six months for a site to really start to move, it's not a race, so don't get discouraged. But at the same time if a site isn't performing after a year sell it and move on.

Me, I like to write web apps that I can charge for services. This is a good way to diversify your income. If you have a good idea it might be worth your while to contract a developer to put something together for you.

The main point to all this is to WORK. You won't get rich sitting on your backside doing nothing, unless you're Paris Hilton of course.

Good luck!

decodethis, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  15. Hanz1980

Hanz1980 Peon

Best Answers:
    Even Paris Hilton got out there and tried different things like promoting/selling a music album, selling fragrances, acting in a reality show/movies, etc. If she didn't work a little bit, she would be unknown to the world I think.

Hanz1980, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  16. MyRedz

MyRedz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well quality post here..
    well it seems we just have to work to obtain double digit figures..no big deal..

MyRedz, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  17. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm about there now. Adsense is about 3-4% of my online income though...

Codythebest, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  18. miles2go

miles2go Peon

Best Answers:
    I had made only few dollars but friend earn 217$ which i have decided to break by this winter.

miles2go, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  19. sifsaf1

sifsaf1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It isn't that hard, but you need an established site with many visitors/clicks per day. You also need to have your ads in a good place.

I think there are many on this forum with 300$ or more per month.

sifsaf1, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  20. GreenWithEnvy

GreenWithEnvy Active Member

Best Answers:
    For a 50 cent per click keyword niche, about how mcuh traffic do you need to have to be making 300$ a month?

GreenWithEnvy, Aug 6, 2009 IP