1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone do paypal to western union?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by glasglow, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kampat

kampat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have tried PayPal withdraw by western union and it works, it takes me three day to get ma cash. You can try them too by visiting paycashexchange.info

kampat, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  2. RobLau

RobLau Peon

Best Answers:
    you haven't "tried" anything you lying trash.. paycashexchange.info posted here by Mr. Patrick Kamau is a scam.. It's a Kenyan "Cash forwarding" scam.. the lying bastards have no intention of ever doing what they claim.. any reference to these thieves was put on the Internet by Patrick Kamau himself.. All in Late June and Early July all by the same scumbag bastard thief.. human garbage is what this piece of trash is.. and if there was any way I could get my hands on him, I'd break his scrawny neck and feed him to the dogs.. Hope you read this you scumbag garbage.. hope even more that you get arrested and I can get close enough to get my hands on you..

RobLau, Aug 6, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.