1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone can help to fix error after uploading ASP.NET site?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Emiela, Aug 15, 2016.

I did publish to a local file on my computer. When I tried to upload the files Compiled to my hosting using FileZilla, the project uploaded successfully but i get an error on the first page as below:

HTML Code:
    Parser Error
    Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
    Parser Error Message: Could not load the assembly 'App_Web_tuwlsmxq'. Make sure that it is compiled before accessing the page.
    Source Error:
    Line 1: <%@ page language="C#" autoeventwireup="true" inherits="welcome, App_Web_tuwlsmxq" %>
    Line 2:
    Line 3:

I don't know why i could face this error, probably related to the fact i did compile locally. For your information, I'm using Hostforlife.eu hosting and i have windows account that supports .NET 4.5.

what do i need to change? or what is the best way uploading a ASP.NET website project to a Hostforlife.eu hosting ?

Emiela, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  2. Dhruvin

Dhruvin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Delete the "App_Web_tuwlsmxq" part and add the CodeFile attribute pointing to your code behind file:
    CodeFile="welcome.aspx.cs"
    you have might take a pre-compiled aspx page and edited

Dhruvin, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Since you say you are using a host whose name you have dropped multiple times by yourself, why are you asking for a review in another thread? Sounds like you are spamming hostforlife.eu to me.

Smyrl, Aug 23, 2016 IP