1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone brought Digg clicks before?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by sbongo, Nov 11, 2006.

i saw many people buying digg clicks and was wondering did it work for them?
    did they got banned?
    besides gaining backlinks after being on the frontpage,will the vistors bookmark your site and come back?

sbongo, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  2. MERV SKILTON

MERV SKILTON Peon

Best Answers:
    I got over 1000 diggs on this page ,and never had to buy 1 single digg..

see this digg page to see how we got over 5000 unique visitors in one afternoon to this page, with over 30% of people bookmarking The sHaMoZzLe ViDEO VAULT

..and this digg page did very well as well.. along with others

MERV SKILTON, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  3. avi8r

avi8r Peon

Best Answers:
    There have been many articles about crafting article titles that will statistically get the most Diggs (top 20 words used in titles that get Diggs most often). Click link below to see word list:

http://www.xedant.com/researches/top_422_digg_com_attention_grabbing_words.php

Someone even did a funny experiment to see how well it would work if he crafted a title using the top six Digg words:

http://digg.com/tech_news/Nano-mario_wants_his_amazing_RIAA_photos_

I think if you look at the research (there's much more than what I have shown here) and put together a catchy title and a well written article or site, you've got better odds than if you purchase Diggs IMHO.;)

avi8r, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  4. Claudek

Claudek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Claudek, Nov 11, 2006 IP