1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone banned from MSN?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by fryman, Jan 5, 2006.

1. sameerpanjwani

sameerpanjwani Banned

Best Answers:
    My site used to be on top for some key terms in MSN, then sometime last month, my site just disappeared. Then last week sometime, my site bounced back with even better rankings. But no happy ending here, last two days haven't got any traffic from MSN and lost all rankings again. Don't know what keeps them changing their rankings so often. I see completely new sites replacing my position.

sameerpanjwani, Feb 4, 2006 IP
  2. Brad Callen

Brad Callen Peon

Best Answers:
    It would be expected that they would ban websites, otherwise they will quickly fill their index with spam sites.

Also MSN's index changes around alot, and more recently then not, so if your site has been removed recently and you do no BH on your sites, then it will most likely be back soon.

Brad

Brad Callen, Feb 7, 2006 IP
  3. Alberta

Alberta Peon

Best Answers:
    Funny thing for me is that part of one of my sites just went missing in MSN. I run a blog (run through blogger but hosted on my website) and those are the only pages remaining in MSN...index and every other non-blog page is gone.

So I'll be really interested to see if those pages come back, no Black-Hat on this site at all.

Let you all know in a few days as to what happens.

Allen

Alberta, Feb 8, 2006 IP
  4. best-p4u

best-p4u Peon

Best Answers:

no... All my sites are fine..

:D

best-p4u, Feb 8, 2006 IP
  5. BigPhil

BigPhil Peon

Best Answers:
    My site is back after two months one having no pages in the msn index. Rankings are back and better in some cases. :)

BigPhil, Feb 10, 2006 IP
  6. eCardica

eCardica Peon

Best Answers:
    Haven't heard of sites just dropping off of MSN. Have you recently changed your text links, titles, incoming links or added new outbound links?

eCardica, Feb 16, 2006 IP
  7. andheresjohnny

andheresjohnny Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Weird stuff. Every one of my sites/pages that I track daily has free-fallen in rankings since yesterday. Some of these have gone from top 5 rankings to appearing on the 4th or 5th results page.

Hopefully they'll come back like they have for some of you folks.

andheresjohnny, Feb 16, 2006 IP