1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anybody want to work for Google?

Discussion in 'Google' started by davejug1, Nov 22, 2008.

1. FosAvanke

FosAvanke Banned

Best Answers:
    google is quite good company, I would like to work for them but it is impossible. you need to have good skills to work for them

FosAvanke, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  2. davejug1

davejug1 Banned

Best Answers:
    Man! Post revisited big time! I haven't actually heard from anyone who has been accepted into this yet so maybe they have closed up shop

davejug1, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  3. Blinked

Blinked Guest

Best Answers:
    The only jobs available on google are toilet cleaner and even for that you need to wait 6 months for an interview :cool:

Blinked, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  4. slo007

slo007 Banned

Best Answers:
    And Finally i Got a mail from them after a serious of 1 week test..

Dear new Rater!

You are getting this letter because you passed the test. Congratulations and welcome on board! Please remember that all communications with us and all the instructions we post are confidential. Starting TODAY, you will find task assignments in #####. Quality Raters work on many different types of projects. The "General Guidelines" and the exam you took cover just one type of rating project: URL Rating. Other types of projects you may be asked to work on include: Some 4 Kind of task...

The mail is confidential i am not suppose to post the entire thing....

Try It Guys...

slo007, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  5. tomka

tomka Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes.. I want. I can so much. But why?

tomka, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  6. domainer_10

domainer_10 Peon

Best Answers:

They won't know who you are, post what it says. Or you could tell us what are some of the general guidelines.

domainer_10, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  7. slo007

slo007 Banned

Best Answers:
    I am from India.. It took my almost 1 month to complete all the process. Let me show you general guideline.

There are several stages to our recruitment process. Please see details below

•Received CV in English, and applicant ready to proceed to next stage.
    •Additional Information spreadsheet needs to be completed (as this information will feed automatically into our database.)
    •Additional information spreadsheet is returned by you the applicant.
    •A member of the recruitment team will review to make sure all necessary requirements are fulfilled and the applicant is suitable to proceed to next stage.
    •A Pre-Test Screener needs to be completed. This is important to provide you with an insight on the nature of the work and to determine your candidacy for this role.
    •The Pre-Test Screener is completed and returned by you the applicant
    •A member of the recruitment team will determine your results based on a pre-set criteria and evaluate your suitability for the role
    •NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement). - Is sent to applicant to be signed and returned.
    •Once we receive the completed and signed NDA the candidate is then ready for Exam Stage
    •Exam stage, the exam is compiled every Wednesday; therefore you will receive all your exam material by Thursday. You then have one week to study this documentation and take this exam
    •The on-line exam consists of two Sections: Section 1 has 24 Theory questions and section 2 consists of 270 practical exams. More detailed information will be provided in the study material
    •You will then be notified automatically at end of the week if you have passed or failed the exam
    •If you are unsuccessful in the exam, you will not be eligible to re-enter the exam at a later stage

slo007, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  8. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you have time and the ability to spare, go on and complete the test. If for nothing, you will know at least your abilities where you stand in terms of knowledge.

If the people are asking for huge money to take this test, just forget about it.

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Feb 13, 2009 IP