1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anybody tried PPC Coach?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by BusinessMinded08, Jan 30, 2008.

1. PPC-Coach

PPC-Coach Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can try to learn it on free forums, but I think you'll end up spending far more taking that route then getting some paid coaching from whatever site you choose.

We just added another method for the first month which includes 25 step by step videos. It's the most comprehensive video step by step guide we've done so far. It can take a complete newbie from zero to novice online marketer. One of our other methods was 2 years old and we're constantly updating with the newest and best ways to train people in PPC. I am working on doing the same for all the other methods too.

We have a lot more to offer too including:

• More tools, 18 custom written ones by me
      • Keyword Tracking System - Auto Cost Download Version
      • Keyword Tracking System - Manual Cost Download Version
      • Big 3 Magic Campaign Generator
      • Content Network Only Generator
      • Content Network Only Generator V 2.0
      • Search Network Only Generator (US Version)
      • Search Network Only Generator (UK Version)
      • Adwords Keyword Wrapper
      • Adwords Magic
      • Daily Budget Calculator
      • Max Bid Calculator
      • Alexa.com URL Scraper
      • Offer Database
      • Landing Site Generator Zip
      • Poll Bot 2000 Download
      • Poll Bot 2000 On-Site
      • Mini Site Generator
    • More support
      • 16 moderators
      • 2 paid assistant coaches
      • me
    • More forum posts
      • over 103,000 now
      • making us the largest PPC only forum/site out there
    • More experience
      • we're over 2 years old now
    • More success stories
      • over 360 documented successes
    • More webinars
      • just added 2 open Q&A webinars, one every other week
      • plus our ongoing ones
    • More methods/techniques
      • over 23 now

That's a lot of $49.99... ;)

PPC-Coach, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  2. BusinessMinded08

BusinessMinded08 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just want to know, after learning PPC on my own (however, I'm looking to further my knowledge) - what makes this different from other programs such as PPC Formula 2.0 or PPC Classroom 3.0?

BusinessMinded08, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  3. Jeff Usher

Jeff Usher Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing I can't see mentioned in this thread is the actual ongoing costs of using PPC-Coach.

How much extra money do the monthly modules require to be thrown at them for a successful campaign? I recently tried Dominate IM and was taken aback that I needed 1000s of dollars to make a campaign there successful.

Is this a similar situation for PP-Coach? What is the monthly budget required to run the first couple of months modules ?

Regards

Jeff

Jeff Usher, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  4. Carlx

Carlx Active Member

Best Answers:
    Jeff, you can invest as much or as little as you want with PPC-Coach, if you do your research, learn the information provided and work hard with each campaign you can get your CPC to such low levels that even with small investments you can turn a profit.

The way i see it, if you can earn $5 profit per day you can earn $500. PPC-Coach really does give you an unfair advantage in the PPC field.

Try this if you don't believe me. Find the top PPC marketers here on DP. Now PM them and ask them to personally mentor you and your campaigns... they say no, or ask for thousands of dollars.

Now Join PPC-Coach yes you spend $50CAD per month, however what you get far exceeds what you could get anywhere else. You have 2 dedicated Coaches, 11 moderators (each of whom are experts themselves) not to mention the hundreds of fellow PPC-Coach students, all of whom are willing to share what they have learned, the pitfalls they have come across and all of them willing to assist in making you successful.

Something i love doing is reading peoples goals and rewards, i love helping people achieve these goals, and so do other people.

I couldn't recommend PPC-Coach more.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
    Carlx, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  5. bogleg20

bogleg20 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you do want to succeed with PPC, you really do have to be prepared to spend money. My best PPC campaigns are the result of spending the time and money to do extensive testing. People who are afraid to spend money, don't normally succeed in my experience.

That said, you don't need a $1000 budget to be successful with any of the PPC Coach month 1 methods. There are 4 of them now, and any newbie can succeed with them if they are willing to put the work in.

[​IMG]

bogleg20, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  6. PPC-Coach

PPC-Coach Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed, people need to start small then build it up. You can certainly go very big once you get the basics down.

:)

PPC-Coach, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  7. bogleg20

bogleg20 Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC Coach just announced they are offering a $1, 14-day trial option. It's a good way to see what the site is all about.

bogleg20, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  8. oxandrolone

oxandrolone Peon

Best Answers:
    i have tried PPC....not the coach....but it doesnt matter..its not worth to spend money for that...

oxandrolone, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  9. yoybuy

yoybuy Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to know Which one is your role:you service is giving me a tool, or help us to advertise my website, improve our views?
    our site is www.yoybuy.com
    do you inprove the Traffic?

yoybuy, Dec 8, 2009 IP