1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anybody tried PPC Coach?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by BusinessMinded08, Jan 30, 2008.

1. david2626

david2626 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i was in wa - and i dont like it - the owners not eanoph in the forum (very very bad!!!) after 1 month - i cancel the subs
    now i try ppcoach - and the owner in the forum - answer the questions, they have very nice tools
    and there have good moderator that want to help you.
    i learn very good things.
    i dont like the poll method because a lot of members get slap from google.
    in poll method i feel that i have to fool google - so i can use black hat in my seo sites but i never want to use it in my adwords sites.
    i save pages in the forum to my computer - so if i will cancel i will have the good guides
    but i am not sure i will cancel.
    i have 20 day to decide.

david2626, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  2. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    PPC coach is worth it..

Think of it for under $50 you get access to some great info on the forums. I am a member there for 3 months now..

evelinawilliams007, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  3. vesparich

vesparich Peon

Best Answers:
    They just added a new Month 1. It's designed to be something longer term than the two other Month 1 options. It's pretty sweet. :)

vesparich, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  4. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are now actually 3 month 1 options..
    One's short term but good to learn PPC
    The other is a little longer term, good to learn how to build landing pages and more advanced PPC campaigns
    The newest month 1 technique was just added and it is a very long term project, it's how several top dogs and super affiliates make a killing. (this is the method I make most of my money from)

And the coach has now added several assistant coaches, so questions get answered MUCH quicker now

as you can tell I am a member of ppc-coach and have been for over a year :) still learning every day!

ChrisBa, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  5. dr.smsm07

dr.smsm07 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think ppc-coach.com is a good deal

dr.smsm07, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  6. bogleg20

bogleg20 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just passed my 1 year anniversary as a PPC Coach member as well. Like the people above me have stated, the new month 1 method is excellent and I'm already making money with it.

I also like the fact that Will has recently been setting up more live webinars w/ questions and posting the videos on the site afterwards. It's a great way to learn and it also gives a fresh look to some of the older techniques. [​IMG]

bogleg20, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  7. ChrisBa

Best Answers:
    The new month 1 method on ppc-coach is by far the best method on there.. the best thing is it is so interchangeable too :)

ChrisBa, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  8. vesparich

vesparich Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely. Plus, it's more long-term than the others.

vesparich, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  9. bluebelt91

bluebelt91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    heard about it.. seems like a good program..

bluebelt91, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  10. ChrisBa

Best Answers:
    yes! very long term method!

ChrisBa, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  11. david2626

david2626 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what i like in ppccoach is the nice script to use for ppccoach

david2626, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  12. vesparich

vesparich Peon

Best Answers:
    The scripts rock. Plus, Coach is always adding more.

vesparich, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  13. biger007

biger007 Peon

Best Answers:
    the tracker reduce you 20-30% from revnue, better not to use any tracker
    also they can see your good polls from tracking tool ...

biger007, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  14. mpinelli

mpinelli Member

Best Answers:
    i was going to have someone build me a landing page for $60. Should I just join ppc-coach for a month and try it? Does it still offer site builders and stuff like that?

thanks

mpinelli, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  15. clenard

clenard Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, but site builders aren't worth it, IMO. Most are more complicated than creating the site yourself, by learning HTML. There's some that are just really cheesy, and the quality of the templates suck.

It's best to learn how to use Wordpress and build sites that way. You'll be thankful that you did.

Of course, outsourcing LP's is another option, and definitely worth it if you have a good designer with experience in converting LP's!

clenard, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  16. PPC-Coach

PPC-Coach Active Member

Best Answers:
    PPC-Coach.com is celebrating it's 2 year anniversary with a 56% off price reduction for the first month's fee. It's down to $22.22 in Canadian dollars for the first month, (then goes back up to the regular $49.99 CDN). So it's still the cheapest/most established/most respected/original and best place to learn affiliate marketing.

If you were on the fence about joining it, you should now! $22.22 is nothing for the amount of info you're going to get.

:)

PPC-Coach, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  17. Frede5

Frede5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can anyone elaborate on why they're so good? It seems that there are plenty of forums on the Web so it's not that. Are their tools really good? What exactly do they offer? I watched the demo and didn't get a good feel for it, but it looks interesting.

Frede5, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  18. Michael_Anthony

Michael_Anthony Guest

Best Answers:
    I was going to try it, but then I realised that the coach was originally one of my own students at the Affiliate Marketing School.

He was pretty good, in fact we even made him a Headmaster, but regrettably he thought that he would be better off with his own version of our business in which he charges for a service we have offered for free for over 5 years.

Michael_Anthony, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  19. PPC-Coach

PPC-Coach Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then we're the best there ever was as new sites are popping up now which are carbon copies of PPC Coach!

LOL

PPC Coach offers training, coaching, scripts, discounts on major 3rd party software, (I give back 100% of my commission to my members on anything I recomend to them) and 19 different techniques and niches to get into. We show PROVEN techniques and are constantly adding the newest ones we find. Our forums are a historical archive of close to 100,000 posts about PPC. Our scripts and delivery model is copied quite a bit, but that's a compliment to us.

That said, one of the biggest benefits of our site is the forums where over 4,500 affiliates have passed through and current members are networking daily. There are tons of like minded individuals there and they love to help each other and build relationships. The site is not for everyone though and we know that. You also cannot please everyone all the time and haters will hate as that's what they're best at.

PPC-Coach, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  20. Jen

Jen Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a huge difference between a free forum and a paid forum, in my experience. Free forums like this one are essential, however paid forums are in a different category for me.

In the paid forums, most people are working on the same project, or have already completed that project. So there's plenty of ideas, brainstorming, and advice being shared that relates directly to what you're doing. Also - successful affiliates are more likely to share their secrets to a smaller group.

One thing I have enjoyed is the ability to work more closely with experienced and successful affiliates. You build a mini-community. When I first started, I knew absolutely NOTHING about this business. Now - 7 months later - I am working full time from home. I didn't do that on my own. I received a LOT of help along the way. If I can help a few new people reach their goals, just like some forum members helped me, it will be fantastic!

The value I receive by being a member of a paid forum far exceeds the monthly fees. I highly recommend it.

Jen, Sep 8, 2009 IP