1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anybody tried "Make Money With Google and ClickBank"?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by pushbuttonprofits, Jun 21, 2011.

Dear forum members,

Just to share some of my experience trying out above affiliate program. The program claim to help you create around 300 pages of website, buy a domain for you, insert your Google AdSense ID and ClickBank ID, and you on your way to make money automatically.

They even give you 7 days test drive for US$2.95, which after that they will charge US$49.50, and another US$49.50 after 14 days. In total you get charge more than US$100 for 300 websites and a domain name. The website called http://www.the7daytest.com/. I tried for it of course, just to my disappointment. Why? Here's some of my experience:

1. First you will receive a "welcome" email, congratulate you making the best decision ever in your life.
    2. Then they will request you to sign up for AdSense program before they can proceed forward. If you already an AdSense member, you can skip this step, but if you are not, bad news. Google AdSense takes 1-5 days to approve new membership.
    3. That's left you about 6 days max to test the program effectiveness.
    4. On top of that, they also requires you to buy a domain, I not sure why, since in the website it claims that if you cancel the 7 days trial, you will only need to pay US$2.95 to host your domain in the internet for 5 years. Problem is, what is the domain name? Nobody knows. At least not me.
    5. Assuming you have a domain name, an AdSense membership, then you need to apply for ClickBank affiliate. This much easier step as ClickBank approve immediately for new affiliates.
    6. Then you need to provide your AdSense code and email to them. End of first welcome email.
    7. Another problem comes in. When you email your first reply to them, you will get an auto-responder, asking you to allow at least 48 hours for their staff to reply you. Assuming you apply for new Google AdSense, plus waiting for their reply, 3 days gone.
    8. If you sent an email on Friday, do not expect email coming in on Sunday. Apparently they don't work on Saturday and Sunday. High chances you will get reply on Tuesday. Now assuming you send email on Wednesday, you get reply on Friday. You will receive one more email telling you to allow 3-5 days for their staff to complete your 300+ webpages for you.

I'm not so good with maths, but if i count correctly, this is how i used up my 7 days trial:

Send first email with AdSense Code and ClickBank ID (1 day)
    Wait for their reply in 48 hours (2 days), more if send during weekend
    Receive their reply (1 day)
    Wait for another 3-5 days for 300+ to complete (7 days trial finish) - US$49.50 get charged to your credit card.

Well I didn't complete the 7 days trial after I calculate how I use that 7 days, hence I cancelled it on 3rd email before I get charged for US$49.50. Maybe their system do work and help you makes money based on Google AdSense and ClickBank, I have no comment on that, but the 7 days trial looks more like a scam to me.

Hope I'm wrong in reviewing the above affiliate program. Just want to share some of my experience. Thank you.

pushbuttonprofits, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  2. netcat

netcat Active Member

Best Answers:
    many people viewed this thread but not a single one bothered to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

i am sorry you had to go through this process just to find out that the service is poor and that it's a probable scam.

thank you very much for caring for other affiliates and warning them not to make decisions that will leave them whimpering.

much appreciated.

netcat, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  3. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, that post is the OP's first post. He also joined this month.

g36, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  4. pushbuttonprofits

pushbuttonprofits Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,
    Thanks for reading. Just to share some of my experience. Nothing much. Cheers.

pushbuttonprofits, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  5. nanaboakye

nanaboakye Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing your opinion.
    The Google and Clickbank thing is a total scam.
    I have tried it and experienced myself
    Grateful to Clickbank who secures us with a 60-day money back guarantee.
    I opted out after exactly 30 days and requested for a refund and received full money back

nanaboakye, Nov 10, 2015 IP