1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anybody making money with Associated Content?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by kraftzy, Dec 15, 2008.

1. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I personally prefer Helium as they accept articles that we already have used else where on the internet. I have tried to submit few of my articles at AC, but every time I get a message of decline because for one or another reason. Those articles are accepted at Ezinearticles, helium etc but they never do at AC.
    SEMrush
    Anyway, you can work at AC and also at helium. People actually make some money at these sites.

angilina, May 20, 2009 IP
    SEMrush
  2. piyu_rox

piyu_rox Peon

Best Answers:
    AC offered me 9$ for 3 articles that is 3$ for each..
    the i confirmed my payment..!!
    bt they hvnt paid m yet..
    its already 1 week..
    wt to do...??:(

piyu_rox, May 20, 2009 IP
  3. VFMedia

VFMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    You can make some decent money on. I started out writing articles for them when they first began and they paid pretty quick.

You just have to be consistent.

VFMedia, May 21, 2009 IP
  4. sandivalentine

sandivalentine Member

Best Answers:
    I used to use AC quite a bit, back when they paid well for exclusive rights. Now I only use them if I get a buyer that doesn't pay for their content - then at least I get something for my work if I submit it as non exclusive. But AC pays next to nothing compared to what they used to - mid 2007 when I started out they paid $12-15 an article. Now it's more like $1-3

sandivalentine, May 23, 2009 IP
  5. Jstone

Jstone Guest

Best Answers:
    AC is a great place to start out as a newbie writer, and a small amount of money can be made. Until you have a reputation built up, and a reasonable portfolio, AC is not a bad place to start.

However, if you want to really start earning for your writing, migrating away from AC is a good option. There are many other alternatives for freelance work that pay better than AC - work you can get once your reputation is built up and you have examples to show potential clients.

Jstone, May 28, 2009 IP
  6. welland

welland Peon

Best Answers:
    It doesnt pay that well. :(

welland, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  7. MelfromBoD

MelfromBoD Active Member

Best Answers:
    AC is a terrible place, along with Triond. Go with Helium if just have to use one those crappy sites. Why crappy? They pay poorly and then make tons (percentage wise) off your articles.

Put your articles on your own site.

MelfromBoD, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  8. diabloroxx

diabloroxx Peon

Best Answers:
    Better, look around for article buyers on freelancing sites and sell your service to them. You can a earn a few cents more than what AC will offer.

diabloroxx, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  9. evilman11

evilman11 Peon

Best Answers:
    i started writing content for that site back in the day. i made about $5 for just a descent article but theres been alot of people pouring in lately so nowdays you might have to work a little bit harder to make some change. but overall ive havent had to many problems with that site. so if you want to try it out and your a good writer or a good spinner lol then go for it.

cheers, evil

evilman11, Jun 21, 2009 IP