1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anybody else misses emails in gmail?

Discussion in 'Google' started by JEET, Aug 14, 2021.

Anybody else misses emails in gmail?

Lots of times gmail just won't accept an email.
    Those emails just do not get delivered, nor do they get bounced back.
    They just disappear. They are in none of the folders in gmail.
    I used to think that this is only from servers where mail servers are not configured properly, or from black listed IPS.
    But recently gmail even rejected emails from facebook.
    Has this happened to anyone else?

I had a secondary fb account, and I login to that once a week or so.
    My windows install got corrupted, so I got a new one installed. OS version changed.
    When I logged to this secondary account on fb, they asked me to verify, they sent a code in email (gmail email)
    Never got that email, even after trying multiple times, on different days.

Similar thing happened in the primary account as well.
    Surprisingly, I got that email, a different gmail id.
    But I lost that other secondary account...

Anyone else experiences this?
    Emails which used to come to inbox, suddenly started going to spam, and some get completely rejected.
    Support ticket emails, forgot password emails, etc important emails...

JEET, Aug 14, 2021 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Has not happened to me, but then I have never used my gmail account for email communication.

mmerlinn, Aug 14, 2021 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure about my gmail account but one of my client say one day that he is not recieving any email while we sent him email about 3 to 4 time. He checked his SPAM also but mails were not in his account. So may be this is happening sometime.

seomanualsubmission, Aug 14, 2021 IP
    JEET likes this.
  4. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @seomanualsubmission
    I also used to get such complaints from my clients. That is why I opened a gmail account to begin with, so that I can send emails to gmail users via gmail itself.

Later, when I started using their free pop feature and configured ms-outlook, then I got hooked on gmail.
    I like gmail only because of this one feature.

But this emails disappearing is a problem with them. They could at least drop things in spam box...

JEET, Aug 14, 2021 IP
  5. Chiara Light

Chiara Light Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    interesting post , never happened to me , or maybe didnt noticed it ...

Chiara Light, Aug 15, 2021 IP
    JEET likes this.
  6. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @Chiara Light
    I notice it very often. All my hosting etc accounts are set to non-gmail accounts for this reason.

JEET, Aug 15, 2021 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I send out A LOT of emails (ad renewal reminders, confirmation emails, etc.) and over the years I've received emails from users telling me the emails from us never arrived. It's the same email to hundreds of gmail users, yet some of the emails don't get delivered. My gut feeling is if a batch, my system is sending out, is too big - something is going to misfire. Luckily it's not as bad as it could've been.

Let's see, FB has close to 3 billion users. Could it be that the sheer volume of emails from FB trips gmail's spam filters (or whatever else they may use to combat spam)?

qwikad.com, Aug 15, 2021 IP
    JEET likes this.
  8. Kristofer Wåhlin

Kristofer Wåhlin Peon

Best Answers:
    It happend for me, when a friend was getting to send some files, but Gmail blocked it. He changed the type of the file, and it worked

Kristofer Wåhlin, Aug 15, 2021 IP
    JEET likes this.
  9. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @Kristofer Wåhlin
    My emails do not have attachments, they are just plain text/html emails.

JEET, Aug 16, 2021 IP
  10. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @qwikad.com
    Its happening only on that one email id of gmail. The other id is recieving fb emails properly.

And another problem happened today morning.
    I cannot login to the gmail id which is also my google developer email.
    I use pop access on this also, and today morning it stopped working.
    So I opened chrome to login, entered username and password, and then google started its verification process.
    Asked me my recovery email, which I provided.
    Then they sent me a text SMS to added phone number, which I did not got, still haven't an hour later.

When I did not recieved the SMS, I clicked try another way button google shows.
    Now they are asking me to click some notification in my phone, then click YES in it, and I cannot find that notification anywhere.
    So basically, cannot login.

I am fed up of this extra security check which happens every 15-20 days or so, everytime my ISP changes network IP...

I don't know how I will get access to my android developer account again...
    Their over-security paranoia is locking actual account owners out of their accounts...

JEET, Aug 16, 2021 IP
  11. Jeremy18322

Jeremy18322 Peon

Best Answers:
    i do all the time and i check all of my folders

Jeremy18322, Sep 3, 2021 IP
    JEET likes this.
  12. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    It didn't happen to me, or I am not aware of that, but now that I see your thread I will be more careful as I never thought something like this can even happen, but I did hear some complaints about Gmail so they don't seem to be the most reliable email provider.

VortexAlpha, Jan 12, 2022 IP
    JEET likes this.
  13. jeep98

jeep98 Peon

Best Answers:
    Like you, my Google account was blocked
    Google did not provide me with any support. Google did not even respond to me on its Twitter account.
    My Gmail could not even retrieve the phone number
    I waited and logged in after two weeks. The only way is to wait
    The best email server is just Hotmail and better than Google
    go to Live.com :cool:

jeep98, Jan 12, 2022 IP
  14. Technophile

Technophile Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is not a professional corporation anymore. It is controlled by ultra-wealthy fascists who use Google to monopolize the internet and technology for dehumanizing most people internationally while not helping normal users when technical issues arise. Because Google has become a powerful corporation that they stopped caring about user-friendliness, free speech, art, and protecting online anonymity. YouTube has become an increasingly malfunctioning website with decreasing personalization for users as a result. For example, more new users are having their comments randomly vanish on YouTube videos without having Google's "support" team help them fix technical issues. Also, YouTube is attacking independent journalists, removing comments, having stupid rules for words that get demonitized, and removed the dislike count for videos to keep these ultra-wealthy fascists much wealthier than most people internationally while threatening individualism.

They promote climate change, war, poverty, homelessness, mental health illness, physical health illness, lower I.Q's, wage slavery, oppressive taxes, crime, misogynistic religions that make trillions of dollars, and other things to keep them ultra-wealthy while most people suffer. They don't want an international population of highly intelligent critical thinkers capable of self-control, justice, and freethinking. They want impulsive consumers that make them ultra-wealthy without questioning their actions. It's why the people are leaving Google and its products behind for better alternatives. It's why some people created alternative video uploading platforms. It's why some people are using Microsoft's Outlook email provider instead of Gmail. Because Google has went downhill in regards to user-friendliness, free speech, and online anonymity. What goes around, comes around.

Technophile, Jan 13, 2022 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  15. cloudpro

cloudpro Member

Best Answers:
    I used to have that problem with gmail. I have a paid service called ProtonMail. A paid encrypted email service will do you right .

cloudpro, Jan 25, 2022 IP
  16. Gefrekssiy

Gefrekssiy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I will try too

Gefrekssiy, Feb 8, 2022 IP
  17. investorsbay network

investorsbay network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Never happened to me before

investorsbay network, Feb 11, 2022 IP