1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any work around for closed ODesk account

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gmr324, Feb 25, 2015.

I recently had my ODesk account closed without any warning. The reason why because of low hire rate. How can I improve that when there's 50+ applicants for most of the jobs. I sent a thoughtful appeal letter to plead my case to them and even tried calling to follow up. That was 2 weeks ago and they told me I had to wait for their process. I am even willing to subscribe for the paid membership feature they are releasing. I was in the middle of negotiating a couple of potential jobs. I took 6 ODesk tests with great scores and built out my profile.

Does anyone know how I can start another ODesk account I can rebuild? Does that involve juggling proxies, bank accounts, photo ID?

Has anyone been able to successfully build out another account there? I see people who are selling established 5 star ODesk account but am not sure who to trust

Thanks in advance for any advice

gmr324, Feb 25, 2015 IP